Uh oh

Deena's pov
I woke up and decided to go to outer space. I went shopping and I got all of my astronaut gear. I went over to where my spaceship was. Semajé asked to go with me so I grabbed her and pulled her in the rocket cause it was about to leave. I counted down with the counter. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 blast offffff. After that Semajé grabbed me and said stop.

Semaje's pov
I went over to Deena's house to see if she was coming to school. She can't get mom said she is acting tooooo crazy. Would you please go with her to the doctor later. Yes Mrs. Price. I said. She left to got to work. All of a sudden Deena came marching down the stairs and into the living room rapped up in toilet paper. Uh oh I said. She sat down on the couch and then looked at me. I said. I'm wanna sit down right here so could you scoot over. She stood up grabbed me and sat me down beside her really fast. Then she started counting down from 10. She said BLAST OFFF. Then she went vroooooooooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nene nene nene nene. I yelled stop. You are acting crazy. I took her to the doctor. And they gave me some medicine and said keep her in bed. We went home and I started to give her her medicine. She took the bottle that Katie gave her the other day and drank the whole thing.