The best night of my life

(Deena's p.o.v)
OMG I was excited. I wore a white dress with flowers on the bottom (in the picture) with a flower crown. I walked over to his house. We took a picture and he walked me to the car.
He was wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans. His good ones. We arrived at Starbucks. As usual I would get a double chocolate chip frapuccino grande with whipped cream and chocolate syrup (this is true) he got a vanilla bean. I love it when he is simple. Next thing I know I get a call from Semajé.
Phone call

Semajé: he-hemmm(cough) what do you think your doing
Deena: Semajé this really isn't the time
Semajé: well you broke my friends heart and now I have to watch dancing with the stars with her and hand her tissues every 5 seconds. Explain your self
Deena: I really can't talk
Semajé: so your not gonna be a friend
Deena: I am a friend
Semajé: not mine any more

End of phone call

I can't believe what she said. It's kinda hard to spend the best night of my life with that in my head. I'll deal with it later.

Conversation with Jacob

Jacob: so there's been something I want to ask you

Deena: you can tell me any thing

Jacob: I-I-I dunno

Deena: you can

Jacob: so ever since you walked through my door frame with those cookies, which were awesome btw, I fell in love. I got to know you and you are the most sweetest loving little girl I have ever met would you like to be my girlfriend.
Deena: yes of course

He leaned in for a kiss and I was gonna turn my cheek bcause I wasn't sure if I was ready but I couldn't. Oh my gosh my first kiss was with Jacob. I got all tingly. And it felt amazing. I'm only 13 so this was early but I'm glad it was with the guy it was. It was a good 10 seconds too. We just looked at each other. It was kinda awkward. We walked home drinking our Starbucks. We got to my house and he kissed me again on my steps. I stood up on my tippy-toes. It was amazing. I could barely sleep thinking about that kiss.