What the?!?!

Semaje's pov
Ummm.....Jacob........whyyyy.........why are you in my house......on my couch...WITHOUT A SHIRT???

Jacobs pov
Ok so it was me and semaje's 3 day anniversary so I decided to bring her a little gift..... I'm sure she want mind me..........taking her.........food, to give her a buffet and then after.......giving her a shower..........like a baby shower...but.....a party shower.....(u thought)

Semaje's pov
He told me to go into my kitchen. When did u......how did....wait..... I was gone for five minutes and then I get a buffet....in my house......with a b**** beside it. Wow. Hey! That wasn't nice said Deena. Heh. Well thanks. I went and got everything out of the buffet.

Semaje's mom's pov
"Oh my gosh look at that butt" I was singing along with my daughters music because I'm so fricken cool. "Oh yeah iggy's booty's more biggy"yeah this butt music is awesome. I get out of the car and walk in the house. I pass a cute guy named Jacob on the couch. Hey Jacob....wait Jacob who are you...why are you here. MOM! Semajé said. Oh is this one of those cute boys your always obsessing over. OMG! This mess. SEMAJÉ NEWTON SAY BYE TO YOUR LITTLE PERSON. bye little person she says. DONT GET SMART WITH ME. BAVE YOU MADE SUPPER. No. OMG THE FRIGE IS EMPTY......