My Dreadful Life

Sasuke POV

Knock. Knock. Knock.

My eyes fluttered open as I heard someone knocking at my door.

"Come in.", I said groggily as I sat up in my bed slowly. I looked over to the alarm clock on the side table besided my bed. 8:00 a.m. it read.

"Ugh.", I grunted flopping back down onto my warm cozy bed. The door was opened, and soon shut. I heard heels walking to the side of my bed. She fixed the heavy curtains open and then proceeded to go to the other window on the other side of my bed and do the same to this curtains. Letting a tremendous amount of light in, making me dive under the blankets.

"Sasuke-sama, your father has requested you to meet him in the library this morning. He has also told me to tell you that you do not have a choice in the matter, and if you're not down there in 30 minutes he will be picking the lucky lady himself.", the maid said folding the blankets back to ensure that I would get up. "I have your attire for today laid out on the counter in the bathroom for you to change into after your shower. You and your father will be eating breakfast before the women come in.", and with that she left the room, shutting the large heavy doors behind her.

I hesitantly got out of bed, and went to the large bathroom off of my room. I got undressed, and jumped into the shower. I finished my shower in a timely manner, and got out. I got dressed, putting on my boxers, black skinny jeans, white v-neck t-shirt, a black blazer, and my Uchiha crest necklace. I left the bathroom and sat on my bed, I put on my socks and my high topped converse. Going back into the bathroom with 15 minutes until I had to get down to the library I fixed my hair into the normal style and left the room. After all the styling I only had 5 minutes to get down there, and knowing my father he will not hesitate to continue without me. I booked it out of my room, running down the long hallway, taking a sharp left down the stairs, at the end of the stairs making a u-turn to go to the enormous library my father had collected. I entered the library to see my father look at his pocket watch, waiting to see if he actually got to pick my spouse.

"Father.", I greeted making him turn his head to me and gesturing for me to sit at the table with him. I sat down, and butlers came in with our breakfast. My normal over easy eggs with a side of toast and sasuage links. My dad with his normal French toast with a side of hash browns. The butlers then set down a pitcher of orange juice and two cups.

"Hello son.", he greeted. I looked up from my meal to signify that I was listening before returning to my meal. "I have a selection of girls coming in today. I know how you fancy blondes more, so most are blone, but I invited two very important guests from highly respected clans, the Haruno and the Yamanaka clan. So I do hope you fancy one of them." I nodded and finished my breakfast knowing today was going to be a very long day.

We met many girls, and I tried my very best to act as happy as I could, but I didn't like any of them. I sighed hoping that I could find someone I truly love. Only the special guests were left and they were all over me the whole time. It was finally over, all the girls had left even the special guests, when I looked over at the grandfather clock on the side of the room it read, 12:00 p.m. I stood up from my chair and began to leave when my father stopped me.

"Son, I know that its a tough decision to make, but you have to pick your spouse by your 18th birthday, which isn't that far away Sasuke. If you don't I will pick her myself, with none of your input."

I found myself angry, "You just expect me to find 'true love' from girls who just throw themselves at me. I mean they could at least act like they aren't spoiled brats and their daddy's get them everything they want. I just-", I was cut off.

"Sasuke, just what do you think you are? You think you're different from them? Well let me tell you that you are exactly like those 'spoiled brats'.", he snapped back.

"Whatever.", I said storming off into the main entrance. "Call a car around.", I demanded of one of the butlers. In a matter of minutes a black sleek car pulled around and I got in.

"Where are you off to today Prince?", he asked in a formal way.

"Nowhere in particular, just drive around until I'm satisfied.", I grumbled. He did what I said and just drove. We were driving around some random neighborhood and I saw this beautiful blonde hair, I couldn't see who it was though. Just when I thought they were going to dissapear they turned out right in front of us.

"STOP THE CAR!!", I screamed at the driver. He hit the brakes as fast and hard as he could, but he couldn't do anything.'Dammit'

Screech. Crash.