Chapter 3.

Mariana's pov

Brian pulls up and Dom has our dad's car out and comes out with a shot gun.

"Dom, put the gun down now!" Brian yells

"Move your car." Dom says to him with the gun still in his hands.

"No. Bullshit! Put it down now! No more running!" He yells to Dom.

"I'm not running!" He says and slams the car door.

"Where's Leon and letty?" Brian asked and I scoffed

"They're long gone!" Dom said and I nodded

"Then it's over. I didn't call the police. But don't push me! Put the gun down! I swear to god!" Brain says and I rolled my eyes.

"You are the cop! You're a cop! Brian, I got to find Jesse before they do. I'm all the kids got." Dom said to Brian.

"I'll call in the plates. P.D will pick him up way before Johnny even gets near him." Brian says to Dom still pointing the gun at him. Dom pumps the shot gun.

"Move your car." He says to Brian.

"Dom, stop it! It's over. Please." Mia yells to our brother.

"Mia, stay out of it!" Dom yells to our sister that's standing on the porch with me.

"Move the-- "Jesse arrives at the house in panic.

"Dom, I am so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing, Dom. I'm so scared right now. I don't know what's going on." Jesse says to Dom and Dom throws the gun on the ground.

"Jess! What where you thinking, man?" Dom says to Jesse while Brian still pointing the gun at her.

"I don't know! I panicked! I'm sorry. I'm scared. I don't know what I'm doing! Will you please help me?" Jesse says to Dom. Than he hears bikes and looks to the left and see's Johnny and Lance driving this way. They get near and starts shooting Dom crawls on the grass and gets near Jesse while dodging bullets.

"Dom!" We cried out from covering on the porch.

"Jesse? Jesse!" We yelled and run to Dom and Jesse. Dom is cradling Jesse's body and Mia and I fall down next to them.

"No, Jesse!" We cry out and take Jesse's body from Dom. Brian gets in his car and chases after the Trans. Dom get up off the ground and leaves Mia and I with Jesse's body.

"No, Dom, no!" Mia says to our brother and Dom walks to to the car and drives off a different way. And goes after the Trans. I went inside when my phone rang. I saw it was the school.

"Hello?"

"I'm calling to tell you that graduation is tomorrow at noon."

"Thanks I'll see you than." I said and hung up. I packed some of my bags and than went and showered and got the blood off me and got dressed. I walked into Dom's room and grabbed 4 shirts of his than did the same with Leon's, Jesse's and Vince's. I put them all in a bag than went to my desk and unlocked my top drawer and grabbed all the cash I saved up from my races. Its about 50 thousand. I put it all in my bag and than put them by my door. I went downstairs and saw the cops talking to Mia.

"Graduation is tomorrow at noon. I'm leaving after." I said and walked into the kitchen.  I heard the cops leave and Mia come in.

"Where you going?" She asked and I smiled and said Miami. I made a sandwich and went and finished packing. I pulled an out fit out and slept in Jesse's room. I saw his necklaces and put his favorite one around my neck. I than laid in his bed and fell asleep. I was woken up by Mia looking for me. I got up and went to my room and grabbed my clothes and went and got a shower and got ready. Pic above. I threw my bags in my trunk and put my one with the cash in with the tire. I got in my car and left for the school. Mia said she'd be there soon. I got there and went and got my cap and gown on. I saw Mia park next to my car. I went and sat next to the other students and we waited and waited

"Mariana Toretto a early graduate. I have to say I'm very glad to have gotten to meet her." The principal said and I heard cheering and I went up and got my diploma. I went and sat with the other students.

"Now if the class of 2001 will please stand up." The principal said and we stood up and the girl next to me was very pregnant so I helped her up and she said thank you.

"You are hereby graduated." He said we all threw our caps up and cheered. I grabbed my cap and went to Mia. Leon was with her and I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. I heard a camera click and I looked to see Mia taking pictures. We took one together than I asked a student to take one of all three of us. He took the picture and gave me it back and I said thank you and than we went home. I put my cap and gown in my closet and finished packing my room. Leon came in and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Leon's pov

"I'm not staying Leon." She said and I kissed her neck and said I know and she shivered. She turned around and smiled.

"I'm going to miss you." She said and hugged.

"I'm going to miss you too baby girl." I said and kissed her head.

"Mia went to the store she will be back in an hour." I said and jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Well we have an hour to do what ever. What do you suggest?" She said and I took her to my room and closed the door and laid her on my bed. She kissed me and I kissed her back. I took her shirt off than her pants and heels. She took my clothes off and rolled on top of me.  She started to kiss me and than moved to my neck she found my soft spot and I let out a moan. She started to leave wet kisses and made her way down to Leon Jr. She got down there and licked the tip and I groaned and she started to suck me and I let out a pleasure groan.

"Maria faster." I said between panting. She went faster and than started to kiss up my body and made her way to my lips. She is now straddling me again and I licked her bottom lip for entrance she allowed and our tongues are now dancing around I let out a moan. I put a condom on than I put Leon Jr inside her and she started to ride me. I let out a moan and she went faster and faster. She rolled over to the other side panting. I rolled on top of her and thrusted inside her and she let out a moan. She held on the head board and I went faster and she let another moan out.

"Oh god yes." She moaned and her hands went to my back and she started digging her nails in.

"Oh god. Oh god." She moaned and I felt her ready to release.

"Let go baby." I moaned out she she let out a loud moan and I felt her release. I moaned than kept going. I soon busted in my condom and pulled out. I took the condom off and put it in the trash and she got dressed as did I. We than just laid there. She soon fell asleep as did I. We woke up to knocking on the door. Maria groaned and I said come in. Maria rolled and snuggled up to me.

"What's going on?" Mia asked and looked at me.

"We were watching a movie on my laptop and Maria fell asleep and I guess I did too." I lied and Maria groaned.

"Let me sleep please." She mumble out and I kissed her head and went to get out of bed but she pulled me back in.

"Your my Teddy bear you stay." She said and me and Mia chuckled and she left and closed the door. Maria kissed me and it went to a make out session to were she than sucked me off.