Chapter 1.

"You look beautiful" Patricia complimented me and my older sister Riley, as we stood in front of her in our lilac bridesmaid dresses. "I cant wait for you to meet my kids!" She clapped then hugged us both.

 Walking out of the main wedding suit, I looked at Riley who did look really pretty and whisper yelled.

"Look at me! I look like a baby in this colour!! God forbid any of my friends apart from Carly see the wedding pictures" Riley laughed at me, making me angrier. I huffed then carried on walking.  Rounding the corner sharply I bumped into a firm chest. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologised, then looked up.  Looking down at me, the curly haired boy known as... Great! Known as Harry Styles, smiled at me. 

"No problem." He smiled, "Did you hurt yourself?"  I laughed, then smiled back at him. "No, I didn't, but thanks." His eyes locked on mine, and somehow for the first time in a long time, the boy made me blush. 

"So your one of the bridesmaids?" He asked, and I nodded. "You look beautiful in that colour." I blushed again, "Anyway so I was wondering..." His sentence cut off by a squealing girl running straight for me. Carly. 

"CARLY!!" I ran and met her half way. Hugging each other I grinned then pulled away. "You made it!" I was so happy now knowing I didn't have to go through this nightmare of a day alone.

"Of course I did silly! Did you really think I was gonna miss seeing you in a bridesmaid dress?!" She laughed, making me giggle along alone with her. 

"You have the cutest giggle" Someone said from behind me. I spun around to see Harry smiling at me. 

"Hazza!" Someone shouted from across the lobby. Looking past him, I saw the rest of the One Direction band and their girlfriends, except Zayn and Perrie.  Harry nodded to them, then looked back at me, and said "I better go." I nodded, "It was nice meeting you Darcy" He winked at me, then added, "And you..." he looked at Carly,  "Carly"  she smiled, "and you too Carly." He grinned, then turned around and went over to his band mates.

"DARCY!" Someone shouted. I jumped and spun around on my heel. My elder brother Skyler ran across the lobby and picked me up, squeezing me in a tight hug. "God, you've grown up so much!" He said happily then put me down.  I grinned at him "Hey Carly" He said to her, she blushed slightly, "Hey Sky". 

"Anyway, I just wanted to say hi before the wedding and..." His grin dropped as his eyes focused onto my ears. "You've had you're ears pierced again." I hated the look of disappointment on his face.

"Sky, I had it done nearly 2 years ago while you were in Australia" I laughed trying to make him smile.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" His voice starting to get an edge to it, made me start to get cross. 

"Why are you so mad? You weren't this cross when Riley went and got a tattoo at my age!" The anger evident in my voice.  Skys' scowl got deeper. "Urgh, whatever Sky." I turned around and linked my arm with Carlys' "Let's go Carls'" and we walked away.

****In Darcy's' Room.****

"So where are your parents?" I asked.

"Dads' with yours, and mums' in her and dads room." She replied. "Anyway, when gonna go downstairs and find out who your walking down the isle with?" I shrugged. "You know you can't run from this wedding."

I groaned and carried on curling my hair. "I'm not running" I looked down at the dress I was wearing, "Obviously" She giggled, i sighed "Maybe you're right, maybe I should go to dad and ask who I'm walking with." Her giggling quickly cut off, but got replaced by a smirk. "See, I am right" I looked at her straight faced, then burst out laughing.

5 minutes of non stop laughing and we were both clutching our stomach's in pain. 

"Do y-you want m-me t-to come with you?" Carly stuttered, still trying to catch her breath. I just nodded. "Okay, when do you want to go?" 

"2 mins, I gotta curl two more pieces of hair, then I'm done." I was glad I had my makeup done earlier. "Okay" she replied and started typing on her Blackberry.

"Just knock on the door, you wimp" Carly moaned, getting tired of waiting for me.

"Do I have too? Couldn't I just..." I turned around to see Carly scowling at me. "Okay, maybe not." I turned around again and knocked on the door.

"Danny, getthedoorwouldyou" I heard my dad shout from the other side of the door, then aloud shuffling. The door opened and there stood Carly's dad looking flustered.  "Girls what are you doing here? Oh god, please don't tell me she's...." he lowered his voice "please tell me Patricia hasn't had a change of heart and left." His face drained of colour.

"Dad!" Carly scolded. I laughed, then shook my head "No I don't think so, but that isn't the reason I'm here."  He visibly sighed, then frowned. "Then why are you here?"

"Can i just come in, I really need to talk to my dad." He nodded, then let me in.

"Darcy, me and Dad are gonna check on mum, okay?" Carly said before her and Daniel walked away.

Walking in, I practically walked into a cloud of Linx.  I coughed as I breathed it in.  "Darcy?" I turned around, slightly stumbling over my heels. "woah- careful there" Harry said as he caught me by my waist and steadied me.

"t-thanks" I stupidly stuttered.

"No problem" his hold on my waist tightens as he brings me closer to his chest. My heart starts to do somersaults and my breath hitch's, slowly he starts to lower his head to mine. Closing the space between us, his lips slowly touch mine almost asking permission to kiss me. I'm way to willing. The kiss started of slowly, gently, and somewhere in between, the kiss got hot, fast paced.  Ohgod! Dads in here somewhere! With that thought, I broke the kiss off, stepping back to gain space away from him.  Catching my breath, I asked "d-do you k-know where m-my dad is?" I didn't dare look at him.

"Yeah, he's through there." I looked up to where he was pointing.

"Thanks" I mumbled and made my way to the closed door.  Knocking on the door, I waited for a response from the other side well aware that Harry was staring at my back. "Come on in"  I heard my Dad shout, I slowly made my way in fully aware that Harry was watching me.

"Hey Dad" I smiled.  

"Hey Darc, whats up?"

"I was just wondering who I'm walking down the isle with cos, Riley has her boyfriend James. Sky has his girlfriend Cara, and apart from Patricia's daughters everyone had a partner." 

"Did I forget to tell you?" I swear my dad was losing it!

"Yeah yah did" I laughed. 

"Well your gonnna be with Niall." I sighed when he didn't say Harry's name. "Is that okay?" He asked. I just nodded, thanked him and left. Thankfully Harry wasn't there when I left. I mentally sighed with relief.

**************************************************************************************************

Okay so the ending isn't as good as I wanted it to be but oh well. It isn't proof read so dont hate! XD

Vote and COMMENT<~~ 

Thankyou <3 X