ENTRY #2

JIYONG's POV

"Ill be in charge of cleaning the board and greeting call, you'll be in charge in writing the diary." I told her without meeting her eyes.

This is awkward. I cleared my throat. "I guess that's it... " I told her and started to walk away.

I felt someone tugging me from behind, I look back and found her grasping the hem of my shirt.

I look at her curiously.

She met my eyes and once again I felt like drowning on her beau--- dang!

I almost slip again.

Her eyes are ugly.

That's it.

I hate it.

"What is it?" I asked her.

She blinked a few times which I found cute...

Damn.

Ugly, I mean ugly.

"y..... h..... l....... l.... l.." I'm getting goose bumps once again.

She sounds so creepy.

"Dara yah, please stop murmuring and say something! You sound really scary you know!" I pleaded.

She blinks once again and pouted.

Aigoo.

I will not say the word CUTE.

NEVER!

"I will also help cleaning the board and the greeting call... So Please write the diary with me..." She told me with her angelic voice.

I guess that kinda soften my heart which is thumping loudly right now.

I look on the ceiling to avoid her gaze.

"Fine, have it your way." I whispered.

"Thank you." She replied.

Damn.

It feels like something warm is spreading on my heart.

What the heck is this?!

+++++++++++

The class just ended, the board must be cleaned for the next class.

I look at the inaudible girl, challenging her if she can do the job.

I think she received my message because she nodded at me and stood up.

She started walking in front but two girls who are talking with each other loudly are blocking her way.

I watched her.

She said excuse.

The girls didn't hear her and continued talking to each other loudly.

Dara uttered another excuse. But she was not even given a glance.

I closed my eyes and sighed. This is so irritating. I stood up and walk towards their direction.

"YAH!" I shouted at the two girls.

They stopped talking and look at me, mortified.

"Dara said that she wants to pass through so make way! You're blocking it!" I told them grumpily.

They complied.

I look at Dara and pulled her towards the board.

Everyone's silent.

I guess they didn't expect that.

Me standing up for a GIRL.

IMPOSSIBLE.

I shook my head.

I guess I'm going crazy too.

I picked up the eraser and erased the board. Because this inaudible girl is too short, she will not reach the it, this will be easier.

"Thank you." Dara murmured.

Damn, my cheeks are hot.

I am not TOTALLY HAPPY just because a girl THANKED me. Besides she needs to be louder.

+++++++++++

Kekeke

Thank you to my other early subbies too

@

@

@

@

Lurve you guys, hehehe