I missed you so much

Logan's POV

It's been 9 months. 9 months since I became Alpha, 9 months since I marked Megan, and 9 months since I've lost my mate. I feel empty, lonely, like a peace of me is missing, which it obviously is. I didn't know that Angel running away would cause so much.

Her parents never talk to me even though I'm their Alpha, they only talk when needed and always give me dirty looks, which I deserved. Storm has still been trying to find Angel. It's really hard to talk to him now because he's now my beta, which makes it hard for us to not communicate. Harry stills holds a grudge just like the others. He would 'accidentally' shove me into the wall or collide my shoulder with his sometimes. his friends Charlie and Jamie were in the football team and would hit be with the ball sometimes by 'accident'. And Abby, she's not the cheerful person I used to know, she just laser around all day. She makes no effort to find new friends and doesn't bother talking to anyone. Megan is the same bitch. Every time I think of Angel she always says "That slut got what she deserved baby, we can be together now. No one will disturb us". She screeches.

It was the biggest mistake of my life, rejecting Angel. My wolf is SO angry with me. Off course he would be. He has no one to love for real. That makes the two of us. I really wish I could just no where she was, go kiss her and beg on my knees for her forgiveness. But I can't, I have no way of contacting her. We had disappeared from her mind the day she left which meant that she had joined another pack.

Today we were going to stay with the moonlight pack. We had to team up, otherwise the rouges would tear us apart. Most of the pack were going, just some were staying behind like pregnant female wolves and children and their mothers. We were jus tab out arriving. I was so fed up of Megan's voice. She would carry on blabbering on about her being the soon to be Luna. I wish a sweet Angel was sitting in her place, my Angel.

Angel's POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of chase. "Morning beautiful." He whispered into my ear causing me to shiver in delight. I rose my head from his shirtless chest Nd gave him a peck on her lips. " Morning handsome." I replied grinning. Oh! I know what you're thinking. No. We didn't make love. Chase said he wanted to wait for the perfect day. Well i need that to be soon. I've been taking many coke pd showers due to me being in heat. One more and I might just become a frozen ice cube.

The smile suddenly disappeared from m face when I realised what was happening today. The forest pack were coming to stay with us. I wasn't ready to face them. Any of them. But I had to. for my pack, for my friends. And for Chase. If he thinks it's a wise decision then it must be.

"What's bothering you sunshine?" Chase asked looking at me straight in the eye. "Nothing, everything's fine". I lied Chase clearly didn't but that cues he said " Are you trying to lie to me or yourself?"

"Both?" he smiled at me. "Come on Angel. You can tell me anything." He encouraged. " I'm just a little scared about today. I really don't want memories of that day again." I said truthfully. "Don' worry baby, I'm right here". He assured. And I knew he'd be. He began leaning in and finally his lips touched mine. It turned into a full make-out which include many many many many fireworks and sparks.

-----------------------------------------------

We're ally got dressed and went down stairs. "Their gonna be here in 10 minutes". Chris shouted making me jump. Chase put his arm around my waist protectively. We waited for them for breakfast. Our group of friends were all sitting in the game room until we heard the bell ring. Oh god. Was all i could think of. "Don't worry Angel everything will be fine". The boys, Taylor and Hope assured me. Chase came and held my hand before whispering "don't worry, I'm right her" and then giving me a London and passionate kiss. " Let's keep this PG people, little kids in the house." Joe shouted. I threw a cushion at him.

We all came to a stop once we reached the front door. Chase opened it. And there stood Logan with Amgen all over him. My parents were behind Mr. Edward who was behind Logan. Harry, Jamie, Charlie, and Beth were standing on the side. A couple of other members were behind one guy. I looked creaky to see who it was. STORM!!! I wanted to run a and hug him to death but I had to keep my ground for now. I heard Chase growl into my mind link. " relax! He's my brother." I assured him. I felt him relax next to me.

"Angel?" A voice asked. I looked too see it was my mother. "MUM!!!" I ran and hugged her. Couldn't take it anymore. Dad came and hugged me once I let go of my mum. When he pulled away from the hug. I was pulled into a big massive one by Storm, Harry, Jamie, Charlie, and most if all Beth who was strangling me. "WHER HAVE YOU BEEN!! I'VE BEEN LITERALLY DYING!!!!" She screamed.

"You looked fine too me." I hid back my smile. "Honey you've been gone so long. And you were here the woke time?"

"Yeah. I guess I needed space."

"Yeah, 9 months worth of space!" Jamie said. "You had us worried sick". Dad said. " storm sent search partied sent for you everywhere." Charlie explained. Looked at storm. I ran and hugged him like life. I missed him so so so much. Just like I missed Beth and the others. "I was worried sick." He said. " I know. I'm sorry." I said looking guilty. "Hey, it's alright. I knew why anyway. You had the whole right too." He smiled. Just then a voice I dreaded to hear spoke. " Angel? I missed you so much!" Logan grinned and came to hug me. But just then a growl erupted. I looked to see Chase between us. "Yes?" Logan asked. "That's my girlfriend your about to touch." He growled as he wrapped his arm around me protectively.

"She's mine". Logan shouted. Say what?