Hey I'm chase. I didn't quite catch your name

Hey lovely people!

So here's the update. And thanks for your comment bunny569!

Just to let you guys know, I haven't quite set a time to write updates, I'm just trying to get a few chapters across and then I'll set a day.

Anyway... ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel's POV

I ran and ran in my wolf form until I was out of the forest pack's territory. Suddenly I saw five good looking wolves standing in front of me. One tossed me a shirt and pointed his head towards a tree signalling me to change back into my human form. I went behind the tree, changed into human and put on the shirt. It came mid-thigh and let me just tell you, it smelt... FANTASTIC!!!!! I couldn't stop breathing in the smell, it was just so- snap out of it angel, I thought to myself.

I went back to find five shirtless guys in just track bottom's. it wash BEAUTIFUL sight! ;)

I blushed at one who winked at me. Then one spoke " who are you?" He spoke looking at me with his piercing blue eyes. We were lost in each others daze until someone cleared their throat. " I-I... I was in the forest pack. I ran away due to some complications." I looked down ashamed. " We got time." One said looking at his watch. " We'll I can't just tell my story to random people can i now?" I questioned. " fine then. I'm Zac , this is Chris, Joe, Cameron..." They all waved and mumbled a few hey's and hi's. Zac was interrupted by the boy who's name was still a mystery. " Hey in Chase. I didn't quite catch your name." He finished. I stood their looking into his beautiful brown eyes. "I-I... M-my name is Angel. " I stuttered. Somehow I sounded like a dying whale.

" We'll sit down on this log while you tell us about your life story." Cameron said walking over to a log. "Um, ok. Him where do I begin?" I asked myself mostly. " How about from the beginning." Joe chuckled.

"Ok, so yesterday it was my birthday...

I was sitting on the ground after I finished. I could hear the boys say ' why would he do that' and ' he is so mean'. You see. It's extremely rare to have a wolf reject their mate.

" So what are you going to do now? Asked Chris. I thought about it for a while. I had now where to go, I had no one, and I was most definitely not becoming a rouge.

"honeslty, I have no idea. I have no relatives and I don't have a place to stay." I replied. Where Do I go? I thought to myself. "We'll you could stay with us you know." Chase informed me giving me a smile. He moved over t make some space for me so could sit down. " I would love to but I don't think your alpha would approve of such a stranger." I informed.

Chase laughed. I looked at him, confused. " What's so funny?" I asked curiously.

"I'm alpha love. And I do approve of you." He informed me, smirking. " would you like to be a member of our pack Angel?" He questioned. I looked around. All the boys were looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Yes."

They all shouted in joy. " I, as Chase, Alpha of the moonlight pack will approve of Angel after her honest words. Repeat after me,

"I promise that"

"I promise that"

" I will support my pack in the easiest and hardest days"

" I will be there for all of them during any time"

" and I will respect my alpha chase"

"You are now a member of the moonlight pack". he finished

Suddenly I felt everyone from the moonlight pack enter my mind link. "Come let's go home". Joe smiled.

I grinned 'Home'. I liked the sound of that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it for now! Hope you enjoyed it.

P.S. sorry about the part where Chase was making Angel a member of the moonlight pack. I don't really know how those things work.

BYEEEEEE!!!! :)