Stargazing

This one shot was inspired by the fan art at the top hope you enjoy

The four friends were stargazing, at least three of them were. Marinette was much to preoccupied looking at the perfect boy next to her. Adrien.

"The stars are beautiful tonight" Adrien sighed before looking over to Marinette who quickly pretended she had been watching the stars. Alya and Nino couldn't help but notice Marinette's blush that started creeping across her face.

A few hours passed and Alya noticed that Marinette had fallen asleep. As soon as she realised Adrien had also fallen asleep she tapped Nino on the shoulder "WHAT?!"

"Shut up idiot, look" she grinned pointing to the sleeping teens. "I have an idea" she quickly moved towards the sleepers. Alya carefully moved the sleeping Marinette closer to the sleeping Adrien.

Nino quickly caught in and started helping Alya move the two closer. Nino moved Adrien's arm so it was around Marinette cuddling her. "So the friends stargazing wasn't a complete bust" Nino whispered.

"Well yeah, besides do these two ever actually sleep?" Alya joked. "They're so cute, I have to take a pic" she added taking a picture of her two friends "wait, is Adrien, purring?" Alya asked unsure if she really heard him purr.

"Hey Nino look, he's cuddling her tighter, I don't think we could separate them if we tried" Alya laughed. She stood up and headed for one of the tents they had set up "see you tomorrow I'm going to sleep"

Adrien woke up first and instantly started to wonder what was happening. He went to move before realising that if he moved he would wake the sleeping Marinette. He smiled thinking about how much he knew Marinette would blush when she woke up.

Just as he was thinking Marinette woke up. She felt the strong arm that was wrapped around her she rolled over only to be face to face with Adrien. She blushed "A... Adrien?" She stuttered.

"Yeah" he replied calmly admiring how cute she was "w... what happened?" She was confused and she couldn't hide it. "I'm not sure how we ended up like this but, I guess I would like it if we could stay like this a little longer" it was Adrien's turn to blush.

Marinette was completely speechless so she simply nodded her head. They lay cuddling for a few minutes before Adrien saw his chance and kissed Marinette. The two were so distracted by each other they didn't notice Alya and Nino exit their tents.

"Morni... Oh... My... Gosh..." Alya stopped dead in her tracks looking at her two friends. Nino stood still his jaw had dropped and neither of them could say anything.

Adrien pulled away from their kiss and smiled "Mari" he paused "I love you" Marinette blushed partly because he called her Mari and partly because the guy she had been crushing on just told her he loved her.

"I love you too Adrien" she managed to say without stuttering.