Prologue

Fire, just fire.
It bleeds to my soul, yearning to be close.
Must be looking for an early and justified crisp.
It clings to every wood of the cottage, swirling, spiralling and dominating.
But still it wasn't enough, it never was.
Since it never was content, with just the splinter of wood, a dash of steel or even the glass right?
No.
No.
No.
It wants something far from that and do you know what?
Flesh, oh yes.
Flesh it never mattered the materials, the scourge, and the scream of fear.
All that matters is that it could mold and hug every person's flesh even if it's your loved ones.
It only feels joy once it get to their skin and coils like a snake on a prey.
As it burns and decorates every skin of black until they are nothing but a pile of cinder and ash.
As the wind blew with its mocking song, all was gone.
All the happiness,joy, and life.
Even as water sprayed itself to the land covering the death.
Even becoming a mask of my own, making me feel like a hypocrite as it washes the tears but I knew.
Oh, how I knew this will never end, it will forever haunt me.
Nothing is left but only painful memories of deceitful hope.
But still that wasn't enough for what is worse than to be the witness of all that chaos?
Alone,helpless, and vulnerable.
What can a child understand from that carnage, that destruction?
Well only one thing.
.
..
...
REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!