Chapter Sixteen: Moving On Is Hard To Do...Part 2...

A/N: AND HERE IS CHAPTER 16. I COULDN'T LEAVE YOU ALL HANGING. I MIGHT NOT BE HERE ON MONDAY, SO HERE IS YOU FRIDAY AND MONDAY UPDATE. ENJOY AND COMMENT.

-------

Chapter Sixteen: Moving On Is Hard To Do Continued…

Camilla:

Chris and I come back from dancing and he goes and grabs us some drinks. I look around and spot Liam dancing with a pretty brunette. Good for him. I get up and go to the restroom, I look in the mirror, I look flushed and I feel odd. Why? I mean, Liam and I are over, but something inside me keeps tugging at me. I breathe out, and then I straighten my hair. I reapply my lip-gloss and head back. Coming back from the restroom, I see Chris is seated and talking with my friends. I smile, I like Chris, he’s nice and funny. But, I don’t want anything serious right now. I sit next to him.

“Hey” he says to me.

“Hey, long time no see.” I say, joking. It’s easy to joke with him. He chuckles.

“I got you a ginger ale and regular water, not sure which one you wanted.” He says.

“Thank you.” I grab the water and chug it down, I was beyond thirsty. “So…are you gonna show me your sister’s dog or not?” I ask.

“Yes, I will.” He pulls his phone out, he scrolls down then says, “Here is Zulu.” I look at the picture, a pretty brunette with bright green eyes smiles with a mix lab dog, he’s adorable and small, after all he’s a puppy.

“He is so cute!” I exclaim and Chris says,

“I agree.”

“I love animals.” I state.

“I kind of saw that coming.” He jokes. I laugh.

“I guess it is kind of obvious, right?” I ask. He nods. He’s about to say something, but I feel a hand on my back. I look up and find Liam looking down at me, his brown eyes intense and my stomach flutters.

“What do you want?” I ask, not bothering to disguise my mean tone.

“Dance with me.” He says, he doesn’t even ask, how rude!

“No.” I state bluntly, then turn back to look at Chris. But he’s not looking at me; he’s looking at Liam, who doesn’t leave. I grit my teeth; Liam brings out the fierce side of me. Before I know what’s happening, Liam pulls me up from my arm and literally drags me to the dance floor. I mouth ‘sorry’ to Chris, and he nods. I face Liam,

“Let me go.” I say.

“No, one dance Cam. Just one.” He says. I nod. I hope it’s a fast song, so I won’t have to dance close with Liam, but no, seems like the DJ is against me, he plays a slow song. Damn! Liam pulls me close to him chest, I pull back, but he has a strong grip on me. The hand on my back is touching my bare skin, where the heart shaped cut out is. The warmth of his hand does something crazy to me. I feel a bolt of electricity from his touch.

“You look different.” He whispers in my ear and I shiver.

“Thank you.”I say bluntly.

“I noticed you have a tattoo.” He says, again shivers. Stop it Liam!

“Yeah.” I say, he’s making me forget my words.

“What is it?” he asks me.

“A butterfly with the word Faith under it.” I recently got it, Olga took me. I always wanted one, but I always chickened out.

“Can I see it?” he asks.

“Sure.” I say boldly. He moves my hair gently and pulls back my blouse to see.