One More Chance (Twilight Saga(s) Fan Fiction)

A/N: This is my first time to actually write a fan fiction so don't think twice about giving out some constructive critism. I don't own the original characters, Stephanie Myers does.

pic is dakota goyo who plays jamie in this story :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Bella stepped out of bed stretching her arms over her head, yawning softly. She pulled on blue jeans and a black top. She skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. She ruffled her son's brown hair as she passed the table.

  "Mom, you messed up my hair, it is the first day of school you know." He said flatting down his hair.

  "Yeah, yeah I know, sorry Nick." Bella said leaning against the counter drinking her coffee. She studied her son, brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin. He looks just like his father she thought. Nick was wearing white shorts and a blue t-shirt.

   "Mom! Were's my calculator?" Her other son said bursting into the room carrying a black bag. He was a year older than Nick.

   "Um, did you check the office?" Bella said. Her son, Jamie, sighed and nodded. His dirty blonde hair barely touches his blue eyes. Bella felt a pang in her heart as she looked at him. "I dunno then, sorry Jamie."

  "It's alright, I'll just use my old one, the one with the Yankee logo." He said pulling on his blue flannel  jacket over his white t-shirt. He had always loved baseball, a trait from his dad and grandfather.

  "After school, can we go visit Uncle Jake?" Nick piped up.

  Jamie groaned and his eyes widened at his mom, he points at Nick with his eyes and shakes his head.

  "Just because you don't like Uncle Jake, doesn't mean we don't." Nick sneered at his half-brother.

  "Alright, alright. Nick, you can visit Jacob, Jamie you don't have to,okay?" Bella said chuckling. They both nodded. Bella understood why Jamie hated going to the pack's house, it was becaue Jamie was half-vampire. He knows it too, both Nick and Jamie knows. Except that Bella left out the part about Edward and Jacob being the fathers, when she told her sons about their blood.

  It's been years since Edward had left, probally about 25, Bella knows she should be over him but can't. She just can't.

  "Okay, okay. Let's get going now, you don't want to be late on your first day of  school, Jamie was going into the 6th grade and Nick's going to be in 5th grade. Bella on the other hand, was returning to her old school that she has been going to on and off for the pass twenty years.

  Bella sighed as she drove off to her own school after dropping off the kids. The only reason she was able to return to highschool was because Jamie had bit her when he was little. She pulled into the school's parking lot and made her way to the school.