The day my life changed.(marks pov)

Start from the beginning

"Its like the gods let a goddess descend from the heavens and onto earth leaving her in our care."

"Dude chill you dont know if shes young or old or even lesbian."

"Youre right well just,have to find out when she wakes up."

I sat on the bed next to her "yea i guess we will."suddenly i felt someone grab my gun off my waist. The girl rolled off the bed with swift and quick movement.

All of us put our hands up in surrender.

My life wasnt always like this.
I had a life i was so greatful for.
I had a very successful YouTube channel by the name of Markiplier.
I had a lovely fanbase that was supportive of me at all times
I had friends and enjoyed there company.
I had a pet i loved so dearly.
And i had a family.
FLASHBACK:
I was laying on my bed with my pet chica she is SO adorable.
Sean aka jacksepticeye was visiting.we just got done doing a challenge video together.

"Mark!!" Sean called out.

"Get your lazy arse up. We're going to the bar!!"

"You know i cant drink."

"We know but we're gonna need a designated driver to drive when we get totally wasted!"

I sighed and got off the bed."fine." I agreed.
I got up and got dressed and we drove to the bar. When we arrived i lost track of matt,ryan,and sean so i just sat at the bar.soon a lady joined me.

"Hey" she said in a sweet voice.

"Hello." I replied.

'Shes beautiful.'

"Whats your name?" She asked.

"Mark and you?"

We shook hands."Chelsea."

"Well chelsea tell me whats a beautiful girl like you doing at such a horried location such as this?"

"Oh just got dragged out here by my friends but ill make the most if it."

"Same here except i cant have any fun cause well im gonna the designated driver."

"Come on you cant have just a little fun." She said batting her green eyes in a flirty manner.

'I can see where this is going.'

(Calm down fangirl you dont get to kill her.)

"I mean i cant get drunk because of a surgery i had."

"But what i get you can do is have a little fun in the bathroom with a beautiful girl you met by the name of Chelsea." She said rubbing my chest. Making me weak.

(fangirl calm down breathe with me in and out in and out repeat the process.)

'No stay strong mark.

"I find offer irresistible but if i do you probably wouldnt be able to walk." I said in a flirty tone.

'Dammit mark no you cant do this.'

"Really?i dont believe you. I guess i have to test you to find out."

"Mm yea i-" my sentence was interrupted by screaming. Without second thought i jumped off my seat to see Ryan stumbe towards me except his eyes were pure white with black small pupils.he charged towards me i quickly moved out of the way and ryan went flying over the bar and latched his teeth onto the bartender.

"What the hell ryan!!" I said. He wasnt listening to a word a said he only dug his nails deep into the screaming bartenders gut and pulling out his intestines stuffing them into his mouth. I didn't know what to do so i just ran i didn't see Chelsea. But i did see Sean who stood still in complete shock staring at the ground I ran to him to see what he was looking at.
Matt...was being eatne by a hoard of those...things he was screaming for help. But we Couldnt help but cry.
"Come on sean we cant be here we have to go!!" I yelled pushing him he moved willingly he was still in shock i directed him into the passenger seat.and got inside the car and drove home. The images flashe repeatedly through my mind over and over i cried, i called wade and bob. They said they were at the house.i tried to call thomas and my mom they wouldnt answer when i arrived at the house i seen wade and bob in there car they got out i pulled sean out of the car and helped him into the house.he was still in shock.