1. illegal to legal

Chapter 1 

Jade POV :

2 years ago.

                   I dragged myself out of a nightmare in Monday morning as my heart felt heavy and i felt burn in my soul as i close my eyes and open the windows and let the sun warm my soul as i hear nature calling me to a new day and a new beginning 

   ' i am worthy , i am capable , i am deserving ' i whisper to my self as i rise my head high and breathe out. maybe you find what i am doing weird but in a place where depression and self harm are the solution to my pain , i choose to have hope in a better future for me.  

" every damn morning , can you quit this bullshits " a voice from behind pull me out of my thoughts ,  i looked behind and sow 11 girl as everyone was still asleep but i woke them up with the sunshine light.

" good morning to you too " i replied to Megan , a girl from the orphanage , as i throw the  pillow on her face and walk toward the bathroom before it becomes crowded.

It was the first day at school but that certainly not why i was excited , i was happy because if today goes as plan i don't need to share a room with 11 more girls.  I just got out of the bathroom as i sow a long line outside  " good morning " a calm voice as she hugged me from behind.

" good morning , ready for today " i said as i hugged Kate back.  " i guess but you know we can go to jail for lying " she replied As we went upstairs and got ready to go before the girls notice we were gone as Kate took my hands and we sneak out of the backdoor as everyone was busy getting ready for school.

" are you sure about this " Kate said as we walked toward the bus station.

" i am 100 percent sure "  i said but in reality i didn't have any clue , i just wanted to get out.

We went inside the bus as we sat in the front seat as i looked toward the window trying to look throw the faces as i curve to see her face for one time only and feel her chest near mine and her kiss on my forehead as she tuck me to bed , i look threw the faces but couldn't find her , i didn't know her name , i didn't know her face all i knew was that there was a women who gave me life.

I always hoped inside that my birth mom was super poor and her teeth were fallen down and she was old and that is why she abandon me , i try to find justification every time but nothing comes to mind , how could you leave your own flesh and blood , a baby even animals protect there children.

" jade , we are here " Kate said as she pulled me from my thoughts.

" oh .. great " i said as i fake a smile.

we were in-front of the police station as we entered inside , we sow everyone staring at us as we both held our hands and went to the desk.

" can you please help us " i said as i fake tears and the police officer raise his head as he sow both Kate and i" how can i help " the officer said.

 " we lost our mom , while shopping for grocery " Kate said as we where trying to get the name of my birth mom or even her cellphone so she can sign the papers and we couldn't get her name in the orphanage although most kids have there document in the orphanage but i don't  and Kate birth father already signed her papers and her mother died when she was 6.

" what is your name " the officer said. " jade " i said as i thought to my self , we didn't have our plan figured out as i don't know my last name and i don't remember. 

" there is more than a hundred jade , what is your full name " the officer asked as he smiled.

" look , she is an orphan and we didn't lose her mother she abandoned her and we just want the name " Kate said in anger , as i knew Kate couldn't control her anger as the officer says it was illegal and calls cops to throw us of the station. " fuck you " Kate said as she was thrown out. they didn't charge her because well she was 14.

I sat in-front of the station as i began to cry " i will never find her , i will never be free " i said as tears come falling from my cheeks and Kate puts her arms around me " we can escape , we can run away , don't worry i will find a way " Kate said. " whats wrong " a female officer said as she sat on her knees and put her hands on my head " i want to find my mom , my birth mom , the women who abandon me , i don't know what to call her " i said , sobbing.

" i know what you are going threw , i was once in your shoes " she said as i looked at my shoes.

The women took our hands and we went to her office and as she began her search as all she had a clue of was my name was jade and i am 12 that was all. 

7 hours had past 

we were tired and bored as Kate slept at the coach inside the office but i couldn't i was too excited.

" i found her , i found her " Susan , the officer said.

" you did " i said as i jumped from my place with happiness and Kate yawn and rub her eyes sleepily

" what is her name , what is her phone number " Kate said.

" lana Parrilla , here  you go her number " Susan said as she gave me a piece of paper.

" can you call her now  , please " i said as i didn't really notice her name , i just wanted to see her face.

Susan called her and asked her to come and then she would explain , 3 hours later as the time moves slowly and i was about to cry form happiness as Kate try to calm me down and to not dream big and then as Kate and i sat in the coach with my head on her shoulders.

" hello , my name is  lana Parrilla , you called me about 2 hours ago " lana said as i turn around to see a women with a black hair like a silk and a hazel eyes with this gorgeous teeth with a worried look in her eyes.

" 3 HOURS  , MS.Parrilla " Susan said as she crocked an eyebrow and looked at her.

" i am sorry i had a long day of shooting the show " lana said as Kate cut her off

" you are an actress " Kate said , surprised as she nodded in response.