The Misery I Call Life Chapter 1

~A/N: Book 2 =) ~

I have the perfect boyfriend. Perfect friends. Perfect pets... I'm sure you've noticed I haven't said "Perfect Family" That's because my family is everything BUT perfect. It starts out with my mom and dad. They got a divorce a few years ago. Sadly, both of my parents moved on. Mom is getting married to Todd. Or as I like to call him, Toad. Then Dad's getting married to some chick I don’t even know. Oh! I'm also going to be a big sister in a few hours! What's better than spending a Saturday night (well, Sunday morning now) in the hospital instead of spending it with my boyfriend? What's better than getting attacked by spit balls? Trust me. This is just heaven. Who knew 3 idiots could spit balls at me for like 10 hours? Can't a girl get some sleep? Not with T.j, Skip, and Luke around.

"Would you guys stop?!" I asked.

"Is it annoying you?" Skip asked nicely.

"Well, yeah. It is." I said.

"To bad!" Luke said.

"Come on T.j! I thought you were on my side!" I said. T.j rolled his eyes.

"You thought wrong little sis." T.j said. Don't I have the best step brothers ever?

"Throw spit balls at Miley!" I moaned.

"Throw anything at Miley and we'll be visiting you here in a few days." Miley hissed. I closed my eyes to get a spit ball in my eye.

"You are the grossest boys, guys, in the history of the whole widest world ever!" I said. I was tired... That's why I wasn’t making since. Toad walked into the waiting room, smiling his dumb smile.

"Congrats. You now have 1 baby sister and 1 baby brother." Toad said.

"Yay! Let's go home." Miley said.

"Don't you want to see them?" Toad asked.

"I want to see myself going to sleep." I said.

"You can't see yourself going to sleep. It's impossible." Toad argued. I rolled my eyes.

"Home. Now. Go!" Miley growled.

"Jeez! So moody." Toad teased.

"Shut. Up!" Miley shouted.

"She was cute when she was 2, now she's 16 and she's a little devil." Toad muttered.

After I was well rested, Toad drove me to the hospital. But first, we went to a few stores to buy a few girl things because we had boy things for the new baby... Err babies.

"You excited about school?" Toad asked. I stared at him. Is he really talking to me?

"No. Right when I fit in, I have to move." I said with a sigh.

"Don't worry about fitting in. Be different." Toad said.

"Is that the same thing you told T.J?" I asked. T.J looks like a girl.... Plus he has a red streak AND piercings... Oh, did I mention he's 14? Toad chuckled. UGH! He finds me funny? I rolled my eyes.

"The whole fitting in thing is like saying 'No one needs friends! Just be a loser, and a nork!'" I said, mocking his voice.

Be a loser just like me, Toad Dweeble! I thought about adding, but I kept that to myself. Ok, ok. I got Dweeble from the book "Boys Are Dogs."

"Do I really sound like that?" Toad asked.

"It's really annoying you know. Hearing the whole 'Be Yourself!' speech. I mean, it's not like I'm gunna come home looking like T.j!" I said. Toad laughed his loud annoying stupid laugh. I walked away and acted like I didn’t know Toad. I don't want to be known as "The chick that's related with the dork with the loud, annoying laugh."