Chapter 1

Serena's POV

    I was enjoying the wonderful view after I have woken up,  even Bonnie was keeping me company enjoying the view.

    While I was enjoying the wonders of nature, I saw a figure walking right at me, and it's no other than Ash. He didn't look well and haven't put on his regular clothes, and while he was walking right at me, he collapsed and fell into me, kinda like a hug.

"Ash! Ash!" I said blushing and very worried. I couldn't bear looking at Ash like that,

Bonnie's POV

     I was really worried about when Ash collapsed, but at the same time I was fan-girling because of their intimate closeness >o< .

    "Bonnie! Clemont!" Serena calls us and by the looks of it she was really worried with tears in her eyes.

      " Ash has a fever and we badly need some medicine, could you two go get some medicine while I nurse Ash."

   " Alright, but it might take for long". Big Bro Clemont said.

   "Don't worry Serena, we'll get some medicine", and then I went closer to her and whispered, "enjoy your time being with Ash", i said while smirking.

"Wh-What?!! Bonnie!!!" Serena Shouted while blushing furiously.

"Anyways We need to get going." Clemont said, and Serena just nodded telling us that it's OK.

 Serena's POV

While Bonnie and Clemont went to look for medicine, I brought Ash back to my tent and was nursing him, Pikachu helped and he was really worried about his trainer.

 "Don't worry Pikachu, Ash is going to get better". I reassure him with a smile.

Pikachu smiles and nodded. "Pika!"

While I was nursing Ash, I heard someone outside and I can hear guitar music and a Pikachu, they were really loud.

"COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry." The guy said. "But I'm looking for the trainer named Ash Ketchum, I heard that he is a really good trainer and has a Pikachu and I would want to battle him."

"I'm sorry to say but he's sick right now." I told him while shaking my head.

"WHAT, I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE FOR NOTHING?!, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER HIS SICK, I WANT TO BATTLE HIM." He said while being frustrated.

"I SAID NO, HE'S SICK, HE WOULD GET WORSE IF HE BATTLED YOU WHILE BEING SICK." I replied sternly.

Serena, it's alright I'll battle him. I looked and I saw Ash outside the tent.

"No!, I don't want you to get even worse, you should rest in the tent." I replied

"But?"- "No Buts." I cut him off.

"Aww man, Alright." He said, but then he went up to me and held my hand and I was blushing really hard that I put the tomato's color to shame.

Could you battle the trainer for me then?

_____________

CLIFFHANGER!

I'm sorry if it's not that good, this is actually my first time doing a fanfic and the story is a reference to the upcoming episode 22 in XYZ.