"She thinks we don't like her?" Mom asks quietly.

"Yes!"

"Disgusted was the wrong word choice." Mr. Robinson says. "More like disappointed. And not in her only, but you also."

"Liam, we love Abby!" Dad says.

"Well she doesn't think so."

"Well, fuck. We need to go talk to her."

And we all get up, and we go to Abby's house.

ABBY'S POV

I wake up to a pleasing sensation between my legs. Hands are on my shoulder, pinning me to the bed, and there's another set of hands holding my legs apart. I let out a moan, opening my eyes.

"Liam-" I cut off.

It's not Liam. This guy has blonde hair. One guy is holding me down, and another guy is eating me out.

"No, stop." I shake my head, squirming.

"Not happening." The guy between my legs says.

He's naked.

It's Logan.

"No!" I yell at him. The guy holding me down starts kissing me. I try to fight them off, but they're holding me down. Logan shoves himself in me.

I start screaming, because it hurts and I don't like it.

"Liam!" I scream for help.

LIAM'S POV

Her car is here, and she fell asleep in her room, so we're all kinda waiting for her to wake up. We came last night but she was sleeping, so we left and now it's ten in the morning.

We're standing around, waiting.

Nobody is really talking.

I hear a loud gasp, and I look up.

Everyone is looking around.

Who gasped?

"Who-"

"Liam!"

That's Abby, and she sounds terrified.

I'm on my feet in less than a second, rushing into her room.

She's asleep, and squirming around. I rush forward and roughly shake her shoulder.

"Wake up! Abby, wake up!"

She gasps, sitting up.

"Liam!" She looks frantic and panicked, looking around the room.

"It's okay." I whisper. "It was just a dream." I rub her back.

She starts sobbing, standing up, she walks out of my grip and into the bathroom.

Worried, I follow her in. She strips completely naked and gets in the shower.

"Abby, what happened?" I ask.

She doesn't answer for a minute. "I had a nightmare. I don't wanna talk about it."

I don't press it. I keep quiet. She showers and makes a move to walk about completely naked, but I stop her.

"All our family are in the living room."

She shakes her head.

"Tell them to leave." She wraps herself in a towel and walks into her room. I shut the door and she drops the towel and pull on a black thong, a match bra, the kind that lifts her boobs, and she pulls on sweatpants and a t-shirt.