I Love You

Hunter stared me in the eyes and said,
"You are so gorgeous"
I blushed and just as I was about to respond someone came up behind Hunter and grabbed him.
It was Hayley.
"Ok before you kiss my best friend you better not break her heart, or I'll break your face."
"Ok..."he said laughing under his breath.
She walked away and he turned back to me. He looked me in the eyes and I could see his beautiful green eyes. He grabbed both of my hands, and kissed me. I could feel his smile through the kiss which made me smile. After 10 seconds he stared at me and said,
"I Love You"
"I Love You too" I said blushing profusely

We walked inside we all left...Blake sat beside me this time....This will be fun

        *15 minutes later*
We finally got back to the camping cite and we all got in our tents to go to bed.
When I was about to get in my tent with Hayley, I felt someone pull me towards them. I turned to see Blake.
"Goodnight babe" he said smiling
"Night?" I said laughing and turned back to go in my tent
Boys sometimes...
       *Skips to end of trip*
I wake up to Cara shaking me
"Get up, were leaving in 30 minutes"
"Okayyy"
I get up and put on a crop top and some jeans, My Converse, and Leave my hair down(media above)

I get in the car and of course blake and Hunter sit with me. Hayley was going with Weston in the other car because there wasn't enough room for her. I just get on my phone because it was really awkward and they were both staring at me. Hunters mom was driving us home so that made it even more awkward. When I get home I have to pack for Magcon and get a lot of sleep because I have to wake up at 3:00 in the morning.

We finally pull up to my house and I say bye to them and then get out. Once I finally get home I go up to room and start packing. I was home alone so I asked Hayley if she wanted to come over.
   S=Savannah H=Hayley
S= Hey, I'm home alone and was wondering if you wanna come over?
H= Yea,I'm on my way.

Hayley finally gets here and we go up to my room and as I pack I see her smiling at her phone. I turn around and snatched her phone away to see what she was doing.
"Give it back"
"Um who is it your talking to? Mark?"
"Maybe..."
"Ohhh HAYLEYS GOT A BOYFRIEND!"
"We're not dating because I dont even think he likes me like that."
"That's no good, yall would be a perfect match."
"Oh so what about you and Hunter just sneaking off all the time, huh?"
"Ummm idk what your talking about.." I said laughing
"Sureeeee" She said staring at me

I finally pack all my stuff and my parents get home so Hayley leaves because she has "homework" to do.
"Hey mom, are you driving me to the airport tomorrow and coming with me tomorrow?"
"Yeah, I am, do you have everything packed?"
"Yeah and I probably going to bed soon."
"Okay, I am too"
I walk back up to my room and see a text from..Blake.
  S=Savannah B=Blake
B=I can't wait to see you tomorrow
S=Oh I didn't know you were going
B=Yea I am, I know your glad I am:)
S=Yeah
B=See you tomorrow
S=Okay

Gosh he just tries so hard. But I love Hunter, Right? Yes of course. I hope this goes as planned.

*Skips to morning*
I go and take a shower and put on a crop top and some jeans shorts and my vans and put my hair in a messy bun. I do my makeup and brush my teeth.
I go down stairs and grab and granola bar and me and my mom get in the car.
*30 minutes later*
We get to the airport and get on the plane and leave. I fell asleep and after 2 hours we arrive and get off the plane. As were walking I see Hunter and Brandon and all the other boys. I try my hardest to not catch any of there attention but Weston sees me and runs up to me and hugs me.
"Hey Weston"
"Hey Savannah"
He joins them again and then Hunter turns and sees me. He smiles at me and turns back around because he didn't wanna make it seem as if we were dating. We all get inside which and lock the doors because there was a lot of screaming fans. I feel someone grab my hand and turn to see Hunter.
"Oh hey"
"Hey"
"I'm so glad you came"
"Same"

We do do the meet and greet which took a long time and then all the boys went on the stage. After them me and some other girls that I've meet through magcon go on the stage. I have to sing which I really didn't want to but it turned out okay. We go off the stage and Blake says to me; "You were great"
"Thanks " I said as we all walked through the back to go on the Uber to the hotel. I get in and sit with Hunter and this girl that I met that first time I started Magcon named Lucy.
We all were just jamming to songs as we finally get to the hotel and I end up sharing a room with Lucy and Hunter. Me and Lucy have to share a bed but Hunters gets his own. All the others get there rooms and we all decide to go out to get Starbucks. I walk up behind Hunter and kissed him. Since it was only a block away we decided to walk so I walked with Hunter. I get a Frappuccino and most of them get the same thing. As we walk back I hold Hunters hand at this point not even caring who sees us because I loved him. And I know he did back.

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I've been busy. But I hope yall enjoy because this took a long time to type.
Love yall!- Hannah