The new boy

I wake up throwing clothes around my room searching for something to wear. I finally find an outfit (media above) and brush my teeth,put my hair in a messy bun, put on my makeup, and leave.
I get to school to everyone gossiping about how Hunter is going to start at our school today. I walk pass them with my crew, Breeanna, Ava, Hayley, Lexi, Katie, and Cara. As you can probably tell I'm popular. But I don't brag I'm just someone everyone follows at school, wants to get a picture with. Kinda like Hunter. I walk into my homeroom and all I could think about was Hunter.
*Lunch Period*
I throw away my food and go to my next class, science class. I walk in as I do every day, everyone saying Hey to me. I sit down when my teacher stands up in front of the class. "We have a new student", "His name is Hunter Rowland." Just as those two words come out of her mouth, I started freaking out. I look up to see Hunter standing in front of me. "I think I sit next to you" he said. I scoot over and awkwardly say, "Okay." He sits down and of course, my teacher assigns us a project together. He looks at me and says, "Well I can't work on this, this weekend, but it really dosent matter because I'm probably going to get homeschooled after this week, I had to come here because my mom is on a trip this whole week."
"I can't either and same, why can't you this weekend though?"
"I'm going to Magcon."he says
"Same" I said blushing and excited at the same time.
He looks at me and smiles and we both get back to working.
*Skips to end of school day*
As I'm about to leave to go home, someone grabs my wrist and I turn to see Hunter. He gives me his phone number and smiles at me and says, "Bye beautiful"
"Bye" I say blushing like crazy.
I was so happy that all I did when I got home was text him.

Savannah=S Hunter=H
S- Hey
H- Heyy
S- I'm really glad you moved here.
H- I'm glad too gorgeous
S- I gtg bye💗
H- Bye💗

Hey guys so I will be updating tomorrow and I hope you guys enjoyed!
Night babes💕-Hannah