Lemme introduce myself

I wake up to a someone knocking on my door.
I open it to see Hayley. Hayley is one of my really good friends, someone I can tell anything to.
"You okay?" she asks
So last night when I was on instagram Hunter FOLLOWED me back!!and I kinda told everyone I was freaking out sooo..😂
"Ya hoe" I said laughing like crazy
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to this stupid thing my mom's making me go to..?"

"What is it?"
"It's a camping trip with all these random people, but who knows maybe some cute boys could be there..."
"Like Hunter " I said smiling
"Or Like Blake" she said
We obviously were obtained to hot guys that we can't have but for once...I actually might get him and think maybe there's a chance..probably not because he probably thinks of me just as a friend.
Hayley pulled me out of my thoughts and said, "come onnnn"
"Okkkk " said rolling my eyes at her.
I quickly got changed(media above) and we got in the car.
*10 minutes later*
I get a text from Hunter saying,
Hunter=H Savannah = S
H- I have to go to this camp thing for the rest of the week...guess no school!
S- OML same I guess I will see you there then💕
H- yay and btw my friend Blake's coming and my friends,
Mark, Weston, Jacob and my brother Brandon are coming, u know them?
S- yea ik them and I'm going with my friend Hayley
H- Oh..only 1 sorry😂
S- It's fine😂
H- Well I gtg, byee💕
S- Byeee😍💓

It took me a few minutes to send those heart eyes because I know he dosent like me...
*Skips to when they get to the camp*
I walk out and tell Hayley how Hunter told me him,Blake, Mark, Weston, Jacob, and Brandon would be here and she freaked out when she heard the word, "Blake" comes out of my mouth. Just as we both start getting nervous and excited at the same time, we turn around to see a car with a bunch of boys pull up.
Hunter walks out and runs up to me
"Hey"
"Hey " he says
Then Blake gets out of the car and walks up to us and says,
"Lemme introduce myself."
He shakes Hayley's hand and says,
"I'm blake"
"I'm Hayley" she says awkwardly
He shakes my hand and says,
"I notice you from somewhere..."
"Oh you probably saw me on musical.ly when I did a duet with you because we follow eachother...remember?"
"Oh yea, Savannah!"
He says picking me up and hugging me
*Hunter pov*
"Well are gonna go set up our tent, over there " I said kind of mad that Blake just did that. I like Savannah...but I know she probably dosent like me in that way.

Just as we set up our tent, Savannah and Hayley
set up their beside ours, we went out to go eat.
We ended up all agreeing on Chick-fila.
*Savannah pov*
We set up our tents and got in our car to go to Chick-fila.
We all had to split up into two cars because there were 7 of us. So me, Hayley, Blake, and Hunter all got in a car. Hunter sat next to me as Hayley and Blake got in the back.
He looked at me.
I looked at him.
We awkwardly turned our attentions of each other and Hunter grabbed my hand.
I grabbed it back and scooted a little closer to him.
We finally got there and we got out to people crowding all around us.
Hunter says, "Hey everyone we will take pictures with all of you just go to the person you want to take a picture with the most!"
Jacob got 10
Brandon got 8
Mark got 9
Weston got 11
Hunter got 15
And I got 20

After 20 minutes of taking pictures with people we finally went inside and Hunter sat next to me and we all laughed our heads off while Weston was telling us all these "when u" jokes.
I looked at Hunter and he looked at me and grabbed my hand as he walked me outside.
He turned to me..we were face to face.

Ok guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I will be doing more today❤❤
Love you babes- Hannah💕