When You Find A House |

Start from the beginning

Craig rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

- - - - -

- - - - -

Clyde Donovan

"Gorgeous! Look at that house!" Clyde yelled, slowing the car down at a small, family-fit home.

"Ah, its beautiful." You said, smiling.

Clyde chuckled. "Not as beautiful as you. C'mon, let's go check it out."

Blushing, you exited his car and walked up the driveway, watching as Clyde snooped through the windows, looking around.

"It's just as great on the inside!" He grinned. "I want it."

"I'll think about it,"

"Think about it?!"

"That's what I said, Babe." Clyde pouted. "Alright... just make up your mind quickly, woman!"

You giggled, "I can't make no promises!" And with that, you ran back to the car.

- - - - -

Token Black

"We can live in my mom and dad's house," Token said, kissing your head.

You raised a brow. "Uh, no, not with them."

Token laughed, "Well duh. They're supposed to be moving out of Colorado. They want to travel the world before they get too old." You smiled at the thought. Maybe Token and you could do the same one day.

"Alright. That's fine with me. We'll have so much room, though!"

Token smirked. "Then we can make children to fill every room."