When You Find A House |

Start from the beginning

"Aw, come on! If you get possessed, that would be great."

"How?!"

"Because I'd be able to do some weird exorcist thing on your body." He wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive way. You pushed him away, "Look again, Buddy Boy."

Kenny groaned, flipping the page.

- - - - -

Eric Cartman

"Y'know what? Fuck it! We're living on the damn curb like the strippers do!" Eric yelled, his frustration boiling out.

You raised a brow, "Uh, I don't think strippers live on the curb. That's where they get their customers, Dear." You said, laughing as you entered the living room.

Eric simply glared at you, snarling as he turned the TV channel.

"I can't find a damn house. All of them suck ass."

"Oh. You're still stuck on that? I found a house already. It's on the other side of South Park. Its great, honestly... but if you'd rather live on the curb-"

"Shut up, Bitch. The house is fine."

You smiled, "Great. I like making decisions," you cooed, leaving the room.

 I like making decisions," you cooed, leaving the room

- - - - -

Craig Tucker

"Help me pick a house."

"Hell-to-the-no."

"What? Why not?" You raised an eyebrow. Craig simply flipped you off, saying, "don't feel like it." Then leaving the room.

"Assbag." You mumbled, scrolling on your phone. Craig peeped his head in the door. "What was that?"

"I said I love you."