Chapter 2 "What a dream!"

It was Monday Night RAW and they opened the show with The New Day!
They came out doing their usual Entrance
getting the crowed riled up.

Big E grabbed a mic

"Yes the rumors are true , we The New Day have a brand NEW member to add to our group!"

"But the question is.. who?"

All three New Day members asked themselves "Who?"

Xavier took Big E's mic

"The one , and only Sasha Banks!"

The stadium roared with cheers giving Sasha goose bumps as she walked to the stage hearing her music play.

She had on The New Day gear and colors matching with the rest of them.She did her usual entrance while making her way to the ring with her Divas Title. Xavier suddenly approached Sasha and before knowing it they made out heavily , that is in Sashas dream..

She suddenly wakes up finding herself in the arms of her boyfriend Austin (Xavier)

Sasha's POV
What a dream that was , I mean me pairing up with The New Day , and having the Divas Title...never would I ever have thought of that.I looked at my handsome and gorgeous boyfriend.I still remember the day when we first met...

(FlashBack)
I was still at NXT and at the time Xavier Woods just arrived on the show already getting attention from Triple H.Then we were backstage and we bumped into each other..

"Hey you ok?"

"Umm yea im fine thanks"

I tried to scurry off until he placed a hand in front of me , making me stop.

"Are you sure? Because I saw your match , it didnt look like you fell right..."

Was he worried Or just making her feel humiliated?

"And why do you care?!"

"Because I just do , follow me" He said calmly

Without arguing she followed.

He took her to a Medic room.

"Here lay down on one of those beds."

She listened and did as told

He gathered some tools and checked on her leg

"Where does it hurt?"

"Around my ankle"

After minutes of giving care to her leg , he gave her a ice-pack.

"All done" he said

"Thank you soo much , and im sorry for how I acted before.."

"Ehh Its fine, we all have our moments"

They talked on and on for about an hour until NXT was about to close.

"You have my number right?"

"Um yeah"

"You can call anytime you neeed to"