"I need to ask you something" he said slowly.

"What?" I asked.

"I need you to tell me who bit you?" He said his dark eyes glaring at me.
I furrowed my brows.

"I don't know if somebody bit me, what's that supposed to mean anyway, why would someone bite me?" I didn't understand why he would want to know who bit me but then I remembered the man from the woods he had grabbed me, I had felt cold lips on my neck and then pain....had he bitten me?

'That's insane'

Suddenly the door rattled and I saw it was open and Tyrel was towering over me.
"Get up" he demanded.

When I made no move he grabbed me by my waist and slung me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing, now I wasn't tall or fat but I wasn't just bones either.

I squirmed but his arm grew tighter on me.

"Let me down" I yelled.

Suddenly I felt a swish of air around me and in the next instant we where in a room, it was dark and I couldn't See anything.

Tyrel took me down and set me on my feet I had trouble standing straight and fumbled for something to hold on because I was very dizzy. I

I felt two hands stabilize me "See, it does you no good when I let you down" Tyrel whispered close to my ear.
I froze.

Next he switched on the light of a lamp and it threw shadows across the room I couldn't make out what was all in it.

"Now see for yourself if you've been bitten or not" Tyrel said flipping me around .

I gasped.

In front me stood a girl with a strong resemblance to myself, just she had rings under her eyes, her dark hair was loose around her in knots and her eyes held pain, but what frightened me the most was her blood stained clothes. The red stain was spread all over her light shirt and it came from....
I slowly went to touch her but I came in contact with cool glass and I realized it was not somebody else, it was me I was seeing in a mirror.

Behind me I saw that Tyrel came closer and lifted my hair to expose my neck.
My world swirled, I felt myself lose ground.

Dark, dried blood covered my neck, the flesh was torn around a nasty wound and two undeniable holes confirmed that I had been bitten.

"What the hell?" I yelled before I turned around and sprinted for the door. That girl couldn't be me.

I didn't look back I just turned right down a hall from the room I came from, I saw a door at the end of the hall and slowed down.
If I wouldn't have been escaping I would have marveled at the beauty of the house, but now I had no time.

I spotted a set of double doors across the room and ran straight for them.

I didn't waste any time and opened them to reveal another room with huge windows and which to my relief gave look to the outside.
I looked around for a door and saw two tall glass doors, I raced for them but before I reached them I slammed into something hard I grabbed hold of it and looked what it was.

"Hey" an annoyed Luke smirked down at me. I scrambled away from him.

"I wonder how you got out" he said coming closer and I took a step back.

"I told you that you where bitten and you didn't believe me." said a voice right behind me.
It was Tyrel.

" What did you do" Luke asked him.

"I showed her, her bite mark and then she tried to run away. " Tyrel said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh let me assure you, you will not run from here. " Luke said with his smirk back on.