Chapter 9

• Harry's P.O.V •

"Do we have to go to school today?" Louis whines as we walk away from the other three. It's rubbish they go to another school.

"We don't have to," I smirk at him.

"I like the way you think, Styles," Louis winks a me.

"Where do you want to go?" I stop walking.

"How about we rent a few movies?"

"Sure."

• • •

We rented out Paranormal Activity 3 and Scary Movie 2 and 3.

We also go to the shops and buy packets of popcorn, crisps, and bottles of coca-cola with our names on it.

Back at the flat, we sit on the couch and get ourselves comfortable, surrounded by food.

First, Louis puts on Paranormal Activity.

"I can imagine Niall right now," I blurt out, laughing.

"Yeah," Louis chuckles. "He'd be sitting there munching everything."

We both laugh as Louis comes and sits back down again. The movie starts and I pause it at the bit where they girl's in the room and she suddenly gets pulled up by the hair, due to a knock on the door.

I roll my eyes and open the door. Standing there is Niall.

"Niall, mate, why are you outside?" I ask him as he walks in.

"Got kicked out."

"Why?" Louis asks the same question that's in my head.

"Went crazy at the lunch lady because she ran out of cheeseburgers."

"Ni, you can't start going crazy at a lunch lady. She runs out of burgers, she runs out of burgers. She can't just magic up a stack of them!" Louis snaps his fingers.

"You know what I'm like with cheeseburgers! I love them!" Niall exclaims. I roll my eyes at their silliness and walk out into the kitchen.

I look in the fridge and see an already made burger waiting to be eaten. I pull it out a read the packet.

"Cook in the microwave for 60 seconds," I murmur to myself quietly.

I open up the burger and place it on a plate. I add on the cheese and put it in the microwave. I wait a minute and take it out.

"Harry, what are you doi-" Niall walks in, widening his eyes once he sees what I'm doing.

"That's my cheeseburger!" He yells.

"Exactly. That's why I'm making you it," I say in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"Yes!" Niall yells and runs through, shouting to Louis: "Harry's making me a burger!"

I chuckle to myself and pick up the plate, carrying it through. I hand it to Niall and he squirts on the ketchup. Louis plays the movie and the three of us sit and watch the rest of the horror.