Chapter 2

• Taylah's P.O.V •

The person lifts up their head, revealing a lock of light brown hair.

"Nate?" I gasp in dis-belief.

"Hey, Cookie," he grins up at me.

"Oh my gosh! Nate!" I grin and jump into his arms.

"English weather sure is different huh?" Nate shivers.

"Yeah," I nod, pulling away. "Wait, aren't you supposed to be in Australia right now? With James?"

"Wanted to surprise you," he winks once again.

"Who else came?"

"Marie, Dad, Ellie, Josh and little cousin Lily," he counts his finger for each person.

"Lily's here?!" I grin, thinking of how long I haven't seen her.

"Yup. Shes missed you," he grins. "Everyone has."

"Can we go see them?" I ask, biting my lip.

Nate nods and stands up, we begin to walk to the hotel everyone was staying at.

"Hows your Mum?" Nate brings up conversation.

"She's doing good. I just feel guilty though," I sigh.

"Why?"

"Well I have to constantly lie about all these bruises Harry gives me, I can't do it anymore. One day I'm going to run out of excuses and just let it slip."

"They'll find out eventually anyway. I mean-"

"There's Harry there!" I whisper/yell, pointing out the curly haired boy, accompanied by 4 other lads.

"There's 5 of them, Taylah," Nate looks at me, rolling his eyes.

I giggle and roll mine. "The curly haired one."

"Oh. Pft, I'm hotter than him. Well more muscly and tanned, I say," Nate smirks.

"Obviously you're going to be at least a bit more tanned, Nate, you've lived in sunny Australia for most of your life," I playfully shove him.

"Hey! It could be sunny here too!"

"Yeah, like only a few days sunshine a year. The rest, either cold and windy, or it's raining cats and dogs. Which I'm not very keen on."

"It's nice though, the cold. It's a change," Nate smiles, zipping up his coat jacket.

"Funny how you just shivered and zipped up your jacket."

"Well its too cold right now..." He smirks.

"Yeah, sure sure Natey."

It's silent for a few minutes, comfortable though. Harry's still in my eyesight, he's mucking about with Louis and another boy, with blonde hair.

"Hey, I'm hungry, can we go grab something to eat before we go to the hotel?" Nate whines.

"Sure, there's a McDonalds 'round the corner," I smile up at him.

"Yes!" He air punches and I laugh at his goofiness.

• • •

• Harry'a P.O.V •

"Yes!" Zayn jumps up, triumphant.

I mumble a 'shut up' and throw the controller on the couch.

"C'mon, mate. I clearly won, I mean, look how many headshots and kills I got," Zayn points up the the tv.

He indeed, did have more headshots and kills.

"Fine! You won!" I lift my arms up and sigh.

Zayn chuckles and shuts the Xbox off.

"Hey guys, I'm hungry, how about we go out?" Niall walks through eating a sandwich.

"Niall you're eating right now."

"This doesn't fill me up though," he frowns and takes a bite.

"Let's go to McDonalds or something? We just gotta wait for Louis, and Liam getting out the shower," Zayn switches his gaze from Niall to me.

"Yeah, I'm in the mood for a McDonalds right now. Liam better hurry up," Niall finishes the sandwich.

As if on que, Liam walks out wearing a red and black checkered shirt, black skinny jeans and black converse.

"Finally!" Niall yells, running out the house. Just to run back in and grab his jacket.

"Whys he saying finally?" Louis asks, walking in the door.

"Don't matter. Let's just go," I begin to turn around to the door, seeing Liam an Louis shrug at each other.

We all walk out, seeing Niall already buckled up in the passenger seat.

"Hey! I'm meant to be in the passengers!" Zayn yells, jumping grumpily into the back.

"You snooze you lose, Malik," Niall chirps in his deep irish accent, sticking his tongue out.

Zayn rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, slumping down in his seat.

"Harry you drive," Louis throws the keys over to me and I catch, going around the car to the drivers.

"Good idea," I wink at him, flashing him a cheeky dimpled smile.

He smacks the back of my head and I playfully pout.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Hawwy," Louis says in a baby voice.

"Okay, I've had enough of this nonsense! Just drive so I can get my food!" Niall yells.

"Okay, Nialler," I wink and turn the key.

The car makes a funny noise and stops. I try again. Makes a funny noise and stops. I look at the petrol meter. Empty.

Great.

"She's all out, guys," I sigh and lean back.

"Aw no!" They all yell.

"Aw yeah," I nod.

"We have legs, we can walk," Liam points out and gets out the car. We all un-buckle the seat belts and hop out, starting to walk.

On the way there, Louis, Niall and I all muck around while Zayn and Liam walk infront, talking about something.

Louis starts to spin like a weirdo and then stops facing the other way.

"Lou, what's wrong?" I ask, trying to follow his gaze.

I see Niall doing the same. "Yeah, what is it?"

"Isn't that Taylah?" Louis points out a girl walking with a boy.

They're smiling and talking about something.

"Yeah, that's definitely her," Louis looks at me.

I shrug and turn around. Maybe not tonight.