The last day of training

This is 7 years on, because I feel like this is the time that Ben would've destroyed the Jedi temple and all the padawans

Bens POV

I am supposed to be training, but I cant focus. I know Anya cant too. We can't focus because the will of the dark side, we have been told by our new master Snoke to destroy this place, and all its betrayal. The lies. Deceiving lies. We're disappointed in Luke, the old man, not letting us push our powers, not letting us be free, travel the galaxy and see who we want. Luke cant sense the hatred, the dark side, his powers are to weak. We are stronger combined, me and Anya together, and we can rule the galaxy.

Anya's POV

Night fall is looming, when we can attack. No one will know, our time on this secluded Jedi temple short, but enough for us to have a knowledge in the force, that may help us, but the dark side teachings that we will receive shall empower all other teachings, Master Snoke has told me this. He is never wrong. Nothing has happened on this island at all, and we have gathered a select few who share our view, to attack. The Knights Of Ren.

(nightfall)

We have started, but they are too weak. All of them. They underestimate the power of the dark side.

They are all gone.

We are free.

No binds

We can bring peace

Freedom

Justice

To our new empire