.Chapter 3.

It was halfway through the school day and you only talked to one person, well technically you only passed a note. The rest of the time when someone tried to have a conversation with you, you stuttered so much it was almost impossible for anyone to understand.
So for the next 3 periods you completely shut down and avoid everyone. Even Helen. You felt a bit bad for blocking Helen out, but you just wanted to be alone for awhile.
The next period was gym. Oh how you loathed gym and it was right before lunch too!
"Maybe at least the gym teacher would give a bit of slack for being a me being new student at school and all."
Oh but you were soon to be proven wrong.
As soon as the bell rang the hallways were completely crowded with kids.
You sighed it was going to take awhile to get to class.
But it was a struggle, you had to twist and turn and maneuver around people so that you could get to the giant gym doors.
You pushed some of your
(L/H) (H/C) ear and opened the door.
As you walked into the large gym you noticed two blondes skipping towards Helen.
"Oh? What's going on here?" You thought to yourself.
You watched for a few minutes wondering how the situation unfold.
You could definitely tell that Helen was seriously getting pissed of by these sluts.
You frowned wondering how you could help Helen get out of the situation. You put your pointer finger to your chin while letting your brain scan for a good idea that could at least make a good effort at attempting to help him without becoming a target to getting teased.
You closed your eyes and sighed in disappointment realizing that you only had a 10% chance in not getting bullied by these girls.
"Oh well" you mumbled as you looked back at the hopeless situation again, only to completely freeze as turquoise eyes connected with your (E/C) ones.
Helen looked at you in a pleading way.
You felt your chest tighten feeling sympathetic for him.
You tightened your grip your backpack strap.
"Helen. We need to get changed for gym." You said flatly.
The blonde girls stopped talking to him and looked at you angrily.
"Oh I fucked up big time." You said barely above a whisper.
You quickly speed walked over the girls change room before looking back at Helen, helen was walking away from the girls who were whispering to each other. "They are probably talking about me..." You thought sadly. You just got here and you were already hated by two people! You felt a little bit better when Helen was giving you a grateful look.
You nodded in reply and entered the girls changing room to get ready for gym.