The other girls were ranting their desires and fantasies about their favorite rockstar Manik Malhotra. But little they were aware about that girl standing behind them fuming in anger like a volcano.

" ohhh hello. " Nandini could not hold herself and came started shouting at them.

" he is mine. Only mine. So keep your ghandi thoughts away from him. Get straight in your mind that he is only My world's king "
saying she left just to get some taunting

" Mine? My world's king? ? Huhh !!! Neither she is pretty nor she has that attractive figure to impress Manik and yet she is thinking of being with The Manik Malhotra. How dare she is ??? Day dreaming aur kyaa....weirdo "

But these all taunts were clearly heard by upset Nandini . She started thinking of their words.

"Yes I am not pretty much to deserve him. But I don't want him but I want to praise love admire Him rest of my life. "
and then she remembered her mother's last words
" If we wish something from our heart truly and with full of hope and love then nothing can stop us to get it. The dream of your must be full filled by God then "

And Manik was her one and only wish pray love of her life. And her loyalty her dedication her pure flawless love will definitely show it's effect.
" and today is the D day of her life ..The first step towards her dream. "
that thought brought a smile on her upset face and it turned on.

The arrangements were almost done. SPACE was tremendously happy not for the fresher's welcome event but the surprise arrival of The Rock star Manik Malhotra. Every one was waiting for him holding their breaths.

****

And finally the time had arrived. The black shining Audi 8 car had arrived honking and knocking it's arrival to everyone. The guards, faculties, volunteers,  press rushed to the entrance to welcome the chief guest.
Hearing his arrival the students also started running towards the entrance so as Nandini. But on her bad luck suddenly one girl slipped due to the push and fell down on the stairs and got hurt badly. No one heed any attention to that injured girl but Nandini approached to her with help. And took her to the medical room. Though her heart mind were wanting badly to run to him but her humanity was advising her to help that needy.

***

Meanwhile Manik was greeted and was taken to the luxurious rest cum changing room especially made for him in SPACE as it belongs to his property. But yet he was greeted like a celebrity as he was that famous.

Resting in the changing room his thoughts were continuously poking him to see the girl. He was literally cursing hard to his that sudden attractions but yet couldn't help his mind to think about that girl. Since he had entered into SPACE he was looking looking for her. But he got only disappointment.

" Why the hell I am becoming so restless to see that unknown commoner girl ? What is the bloody wrong with me? " he retorted himself for that sudden immature acts. And in frustration he consumed more than three beer bottles.

Meanwhile he was taken to the stage for his performance. Manik came to the stage with his usual carefree rude attitude for what he was infamously famous. Every one just started jumping on joy and excitement just for his one glimpse but yet his uncontrollable eyes were searching for that particular face. But she was in no mood to show her face up.He started performing on PaNi da rang...

PaNi da rang vekh ke
Ankhiyan jo hanju rul de

Manik was singing but his heart was continuously looking for that girl among those excited crazy faces.

Mahiya naa aaya meraMahiya naa aaya
Maahiya na aaya