" Do I care? As if I care??? You better wait for this Niyonika. " saying he broke the eye contact and turned around to leave the conference room but stopped at middle. He turned back picked the file up and said " get my reward ready as..." 

" Every thing has come with a price. And life depends only on give and take policy. And I ve already helped you with your idiot friend's case so this time you have to pay me back with this sign. "

"Grrreat.." he was frustrated. He was disgusted with this woman' s so full of herself words.

" Great Mrs M. You helped. Yess... how could I forgot that you helped. Don't worry I will pay you back my beloved mother. " he said those last three words in a highly sarcastic tone and left the place.

*******

*" sir you're so famous.You achieved so much in this short time period.How do you feel?"

"Sir who's your inspiration? Your family? "

 "Sir how's it feel to be so famous and rich at this early young stage? "

"Sir sir sir.. One bite please. ."

 The paparazzi were running behind the man who was protectively surrounded by his bodyguards and entered into the make up van to get ready.After some time his PA came and asked him who was resting his head keeping it down to the dressing slab. 

"Sir are you ready? All your friends are waiting for you at the stage. Every thing is set. The show is about to begin. Please come sir. " And he left. 

That 24 years boy-man tilted his head and looked himself in the mirror. His eyes were blood shot red as they were crying. He gazed himself in the mirror for sometime blankly. And started laughing abruptly. But it was not a happy laugh but a sad sarcasm type.

" Famous... Rich... Successful. .. Inspiration. .Family..Happy !!!!! " he started taking these words and laughed like he was trying to get rid of his hidden pain with that not so rhythmic laugh.

" Sir weee are ready. Pleaseee come to theee ssstage" a spot boy came and requested him strumming as he was famous..oh sorry infamous for his attitude and arrogance. They all scared of his mood only his PA and band members Could quietly manage him." So ???? What should I do ?" He replied harshly.

"Ohhh sssir.. Sir wohhh. .. " the poor scared spot boy stated sweating hard.He smiled on his soon turned black face due to 'His' fear.He then took the beer can and soon emptied it within no time and threw it to that spot boy saying " it's my life and my rules. And I never follow rules. "

And came out of the van just to hear him saying " Why is he so arrogant so rude? " on his back.He smirked and walked towards the stage.

"So guys the time we're all a waiting for is finally arrived. Here he comes.. The sensational.. super talented... Our most beloved... Rock star MANIK MALHOTRA... Put your hands together for..." 

the host could not complete his speech as the mike had already snatched by someone whose presence increased the hooting clapping cheering to its peaks like it became difficult to manage the audience by the organizers.

 " Shuttt Upp " he pushed the host and again received his another best comment " what's wrong with him? Why He's so arrogant? "

He again gave his signature smirk and started strumming his guitar

Tum logon ki, is duniya mein

Har kadam pe, insaan galat

Main sahi samajh ke jo bhi kahoon

Tum kehte ho galat, main galat hoon phir kaun sahi..

Marzi se jeene ki bhi main

Kya  tum sabko arzi doon

Matlab ki tum sabka mujhpe

Mujhse bhi zyada haq hai

Saadda haq, aithe rakh...

He started showing whole world his attitude filled eyes. He got everything but time love care from his parents. He was a lonely broken child.He was a child with broken trust due to his parents broken relationship. Child with no love no care but business deal. Child with unbelievably successful careered lifestyle but no really life. He was all Alone with a huge huge fan following.Manik Malhotra, the king of many girls' world... actually had none in his own World.

The only thing he loved was his Music. And his music would not leave him alone but live with him in him.  And his music would not leave him alone but live with him in him.

Saadda Haq Aithe Rakh

Sadda Haq Aithe Rakh

Manik...Manik Malhotra... A boy of 24 had already achieved the youth singing sensation of the country award. Bagged the tag of the 'Rockstar Manik'. The most handsome talented successful one who had everything but happiness.

Yes this person who used to bring smile shivers sensations to the world actually had none to his own world. He was an orphan of cruel self centered divorced alive parents. He was staying with his 'witch' mom Niyonika Malhotra by papers only as she got his custody and the entire empire till his 24th. His so called biological mother talked with him whenever she needed his or his dad's signature over any document. And if any crucial moment he needed her help she then and there came up with a suitable deal as for her everything was give and take even with her own womb son too. So he started hating the world. Hating himself as he was carrying his parents biological substances in his blood gene etc.

He started filling his life with arrogance just to hide his pain. Just to hide his pain in his ever talkative eyes he filled his eyes with attitude.He was the emotionless creature of God who actually was full of covered up deep hidden emotions.Manik Malhotra... the infamous dark Rockstar...

***************************