#10 Black Vow: Levi X Reader

Start from the beginning

"Come with me then, I have a room for you at my place." She offered, the smile still evident on her lips; the angel adverted her gaze towards the puddle that was beneath her feet. Surely, this was too good to be true.

"I don't even know you." The angel intended to say that in the nicest possible way but her voice sounded hoarse and harsh, but the girl still smiled and instead introduced herself.

"I'm (f/n), and you?" Her name was a beautiful as a delicate flower. To the angel, the name fitted this girl perfectly, for she was as beautiful as a flower that signals the beginning of spring; her thin petals so lovely that even the air made dim by all the plumes of debris and smoke would shine through them; but what made her wonder was how was it that amidst all this chaos, a flower this delicate could survive?

"Levi." Yes, that was indeed her name. Indeed, a very bland and plain name that does not suit her at all, because even this 'bland' name was too good for her anyway.

"Now, you should come with me, I won't bite." She chortled, insisting for the angel to come with her, and with hesitation she finally gave in and took the girl's hand once more.

When they arrived it was already late, the lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. The once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the town. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ocean of blackness. Some were dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but there was an adequate amount of beautifully shimmering stars to illuminate the dark and moonless night.

They both walked in silence towards the house, this kind of thick silence would normally make anyone feel uncomfortable, especially on an inky night; but tonight, the silence caressed their skin like a cool summer breeze, soothing their souls, taking away the jagged edges. Both the angel and the girl knew that they both felt it but decided to preserve the silence by not uttering a word.

The house was massive and it's exterior was grand in all ways possible. Ivy and ferns grew through the crevices of the old winding stone path, which led directly to the colossal structure. The mansion loomed proudly behind creaky iron gates, flanked by rows of skeletal trees crowned scarlet, it's leaves reflecting the glow of the stars; swaying gently to the chilly autumn breeze. At it's threshold stood the delicate marble fountain, the soft gurgling of the clear water melodic as it resonated in the surrounding silence. The water glistened, mirroring the dazzling assemblage of glittering stars and the luminescence of the nearby lamps. Black and golden koi fishes swimming about. But over all those stunning things the angel witnessed, the most beautiful thing was right before her eyes, the girl with green eyes, more beautiful than all the stars in the sky, more beautiful than the shimmering water.

At that moment the angel realized that she fell for her.

The angel did have a lover,

But that doesn't matter anymore,

For, her beloved (f/n) is more valuable than anything.

Midnight fell and the angel decided that it was time for her to leave; if she stayed longer, this strange yet pleasant feeling won't go away. Also, after all she couldn't possibly stay here forever. Swiftly and soundlessly she snuck inside the girl's room intending to leave a quick 'thank you' to her lovely (f/n).

As she entered the room, a gust of autumn breeze curtains touched the curtains with its fingertips, letting the luminous star light seep into the girl's room. Highlighting her astonishing features with it's pale light. Even asleep she looked so beautiful; Her (h/c) was sprawled across the white sheets, chest rising and falling rhythmically, thick long lashes lined her eyelids and the starlight blanketing her angelic face, highlighting her most prominent features.