Chapter 25 Finale part 1

Today is the finale. I'm either making it to the top 2 or I'm staying as a finalist.

I soon heard a knock on my door.

And in came... "Emily, Gianna, and Tristan."

I couldn't help but scream.

"I missed you girls."

"We heard from La Porsha that you and Dalton broke up."

I nodded.

"What happened?"

I told about everything. When I started get beat up by a stranger, Mackenzie kissing me, and how Dalton took the whole thing.

"Wait so do you like Mackenzie," Emily asked?

"I don't know what I'm feeling. For I know I'm going to have to see Dalton today," I reminded them.

"Have you talk to Mack yet," Tristan asked?

I shook my head. "But I will."

"Good," Gianna said.

"Now let's get you ready," Emily replies.

I nodded and smiled.

With that I put on a white tube top dress that went below my knee and a black leather jacket.

Gianna did my hair while Emily and Tristan did my make up. After they were done. I can easily tell that this show has changed me.

For I used to be a shy girl. That would only sing in my room and in front of Andre.

I walked out with the girls to see all the old contestants outside.

"Oh my gosh Kristine you look so beautiful," Mack said as I walked up to him.

I saw Dalton from my left.

"Kristine can we talk," Mack asked?

I nodded.

"Can we talk about the kiss," Mack asked? "Am I the reason you and Dalton broke up?"

I shook my head. "It was his action. You didn't tell him to cheat on me."

"If anything he is an idiot, and I really do like you Kristine," Mack said.

"I like you too but I still need time to get over Dalton," I told him.

"Take all the time you need," Mack said as he kissed my cheek.

After we walked over to everyone. Dalton won't stop starring at me. I can feel his eyes just pouring into me.

"Alright you three let's go," the crew person said.

We gave everyone a hug.

"Kristine," I heard Dalton call me. "Im sorry."

I look to see Dalton walking away. I look back at La Porsha and Trent.

"Let's go sweetie."

I followed them to the screen.

"Ladies and gentlemen your Top three finalist," Ryan said.

We all came out and there were a lot of people. I easily spotted my friends and family.

"Alright there will be 3 rounds, first is a song the idols wrote, second Simon choice, and third there number one song from this season," Ryan said.

"First up is Kristine."

With my song I had Andre helped me. For he was always better at writing songs.

"Make It In America"
(feat. Victoria Justice)