Chapter 19 Top 6

I woke up this morning. But not seeing the same face I wake up to every morning.

I remembered that Gianna went home. And there's a possible chance another friend can leave.

I felt Kirby lick my nose.

"Hi bubbas," I said to Kirby.

Kirby smiled and laid on her belly. Looking for a belly rub.

Today was the top 6 who never knows what might happen.

I heard my door knock. In came Tristan.

"I miss Emily," Tristan told me.

"I know I miss Gianna," I replied.

With that I got changed real quick. And we went to go meet up with everyone else.

We walked in to see everyone having breakfast. Me being me stuck up behind Dalton and took the bite from his fork.

"Really," Dalton asked?

"Fine," I replied as I went to go sit next to Avalon. Where I took the bite she had on her fork.

Avalon looked at me the way Dalton did.

"Common Kristine let's go get our own food," Tristan said dragging me to where all the other food is.

I made myself a plate. Which mostly had a lot of bacon. And boy was my mouth watering.

I went to go take my seat next to Dalton.

"You want one," I offered Dalton one of the bacons.

Everyone all of a sudden looked at me.
With nothing but shock written all over their faces.

"Kris are you okay," Sonika asked me?

"Yes," I replied."Why?"

"Well you're offering you're food," Tristan added.

"I don't know if I should feel offended," I told them.

"Well I'll take it," Dalton says as he took his bacon. "Thank you babe."

I smiled.

"Alright well, you still coming with to rehearsal," I asked Dalton?

Dalton nodded.

I finished my food. And off Dalton and I went to rehearsal.

We both got to the building and I held his hand as we walked into the building.

We soon met up with everyone in there who I'd helping us. I started to rehearse.

This week was a fan pick song. And the fans decided I sing a Who Says by Selena Gomez.

Which i gotta say I love the song a lot. It fits perfectly with my voice and I can feel the meaning of the song.

After I was done. They got Dalton to practice as well since he was already here with me.

After that Dalton and I went back to the hotel. I can't wait for tomorrow's show. This is going to be fun.

Next day later...

Im in my room with Dalton in the shower. For he decided to stay with me tonight.

And don't worry nothing happened we just slept.

I was about to do my eyeliner but Dalton snagged it away from me.

"Dalton give it back," I told him.

"Can i do it," Dalton asked?

I sighed. "Fine but don't mess up."

Dalton smiled and applied the eyeliner on. I can easily smell Daltons colonge that I just love.