Her body seems to be rather slim, with me possibly being able to wrap one and half of my other hand around her thigh, she doesn't have her shoes on either, so her tiny and delicate looking feet are curled up towards her body. Her tail is the most furriest thing I have ever seen, her small but powerful hands are still gripping onto my shirt sleeve. Disabling my ability to move my arm. I slowly try to undo my shirt buttons to slip the shirt off, but it's rather difficult when I only can use one hand. So I have another idea, I reach over and intend to release Peach's hand from my sleeve, but the moment I touch her skin my eyes are overwhelmed by a blinding light.

When I open my eyes I can see myself, not like in a mirror, but in the vision of someone else. The only emotion that I can feel right now is anger, boiling, seething anger that could melt a diamond, it's like lava that is underneath my skin. Next time I blink I'm controlling myself, and anger has left my body, but what replaced it was fear. As I look up, I find out why. The world is ending. Mountains being crushed, valleys flooded and entire jungles turned to charcoal in seconds. All of the chaos that would end the world, begins with me.

I snap my hand away from Peach's and get up from my bed, startling Peach and waking her up.

"What's wrong?" She asks me timidly and I rub my hands together as I try to forget the memory that is slowly searing itself into the back of my eyes forever.

"N-nothing. Just a little jittery having someone sleep next to me. Nice dress by the way." I lie to her before squatting next to the fire and slowly warm myself back up from that epidemic that just happened.

"Something is wrong. What?" She asks me, clearly worried for me, so I take a deep breath before swallowing my fear and going over to the bed.

"I lightly touched your hand and I had this... Vision, I could see myself, but not looking into a mirror or reflection on the water, but through someone else's view. After that I felt anger, nothing else. It was... Boiling and searing hot, trying to get out of me. Then I was back in my body and the anger was gone, but then that emptiness was replaced quickly by fear. Of what I will do, of what I will become. I could see mountains crumble like sand, valleys flooding in minutes and whole jungles burned in a matter of seconds." I explain the whole thing to Peach.

Peach crawls across the bed before wrapping her delicate and slim arms around me and burying her face in my hair, instead of being annoyed that she is still sniffing me, I feel comforted. I smile weakly before leaning my head back a little, before our heads are touching.

"I'm tired..." I groan out before Peach looks at me puzzled. "Don't look at me like that! It was because all I could hear last night was you sniffing me!" I whine at Peach and she giggles a little at the face I'm pulling.

"Adventure." Peach whispers to me and I look back at her with a mind boggled look.

"An adventure? Where would we go?" I ask her as she looks around my room, searching for something.

"Vesam. Travel."

"Why is it that you speak very few words?" I ask her and she shrugs, I furrow my brow before take a deep breath out, letting the stress that was clinging to me like a sloth to a tree seep away into the air.

"You smell nice." She whispers to me as I roll my eyes.

"One question, what do I smell of?" I ask her. Honestly wanting to know why she continues to sniff me.

"Warm milk. Toffee, and you." She whispers to me and I try to work out she meant.

"So I smell of me, toffee and warm milk. I hate toffee, but I do like a warm flask of milk occasionally."