Chapter Five

Kiki's POV:

I giggled at Lieutenant Hisagi's out burst on Renji kissing my check. I wonder why he cares so much.

"Uh...Lieutenant Hisagi?"

"Yes?" he says in a soft voice

"I'm sorry. I really am. Everything I said was a lie. I don't want you to hate me." I say. If I keep going I know I will end up crying.

"No." Lieutenant Hisagi says. "It's not you fualt it's mine. I'm the one who hurt you. So will you forgive me?" He says standing up and walking over to me.

"Yes. I will always forgive you lieutenant Hisagi."

I was so happy I just through my arms around his neck and hug him. He's taller than me so it was kinda hard.

"Ha-Ha. You can let me go now Kiki."

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I said looking down to the ground.

"Hey." Lieutenant Hisagi says. Liftting up my chin. "I never said to stop hugging."

"Huh?"

He then picked me up to that my legs were wrapped around his hips. Once he doese that, he pulls me into a hug and starts to kiss my ear.

What is he doing? This is something people do if there together. Right? Then why is he doiing it to me. Does he like me?

"Wait." I say pushing him back alittle.

"Is somthing wrong?"

"Do you like me?" I yell out.

Wow, nice going now he's not going to tell me.

"Ha-Ha, I knew you was going to ask that. The answer is yes. I have always like you. I have liked you since we we're kids." He says. Looking me in the eye the whole time he said that.

"Oh. well I have liked you since you were in sixth year and I was a first year. But I started to rethnk that when you started to be mean to me. I started to wonder wether or not you liked me back."

"Kiki, I'm so sorry if I hurt you. I promise it will never happen again I swear." By now he had already put me back on the ground.

When I looked back up from the ground Lieutenant Hisagi was on one knee looking up at me.

"Lieutenant Hisagi, what are you doing?" I ask really wodering what he is doing.

"Kiki, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend."

"Uh...Yes." I say happly I never thought of this ever happing. Maybe Lieutenant Izuru was right. Lieutenant Hisagi does like me.

"What was the 'Uh' for. Do you not want to be my girlfriend?"

"No, thats not it. I'm just supprised about you liking me."

"Okay." He says

Really thats all you can say.

"So does thi...." I was interupred by Lieutenant Hisagi kissing me.

Wow. Never did I think this would happen. I'm so happy.

"Wow. Look here Kira. Shuhei's got himself a girlfriend." I heard a voice say.

Wait, a minute I know who it is. Its Renji and Kira.

"Yes, it doese seem like that doesn't it. Renji." Kira says.

"What do you guys want. This is a very bad time." Shuhei said.

Ha-ha. It's tipicaly for Renji and Kira to always interrupt people who are wanting time to them selfs. But then again us for are the same.

"How long have you been there?" I ask.

"Long engough to see you make Lieutenant Hisagi get down on one knee..." Renji was interrupted by Kira finishing his sentence.

"And you to kissing" Kira says jumping out of the tree he's in.

"RENJI WATCH OUT!!!" Kira yells towards Renji.

"Huh?"

"Opps sorry Renji."

"Renji, are you okay?" I yell running towards the two.

"Yeah, If Kira will get off me."

"Oh yeah sorry." Kira says getting off Renji.

"Yeah whatever. But do that again Kira and I will kill you." Renjis yells slapping Kira upside the head.

....

Today has been a blast, first Shuhei asking me to be his girlfriend then finding out that my first kiss with was watched by two of my closest friends. Kira and Renji. I was so happy that I now have the one and only guy that I like as my boyfriend.

"Wow. And It seems like me and him hated each other yesterday, but today we like each other."

I heard someone walk into my room

"What the heck Kira. What are you doing in here?"

"I can't sleep."

"What does that have to do with me?" I ask getting anoyed by him being in my room when all I want to do is sleep.

"I want to know if I can stay here?"

"Fine just don't get any ideas. Don't forget who taught me to defind myself."

"Yeah, I know."

"Okay. Now good night."

"Goodnight."