Chapter Three

Kiki's POV:

I can't believe him, one minute he's the sweetest person i have ever met, then the next minute he's hateful. I don't know if I can ever forgive him.

"UGH...I HATE YOU LIEUTENANT HISAGI!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

Right now I'm down at a pond that I found with flower petals floating in the water. It was beautiful. I was here by myself just trying to calm down. I know that me and him had that little fight yesterday. Yesterday I cried today I'm mad. That's just how he is I guess. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I'm betting that tomorrow I will want say sorry. Even though it was he's the one that started it not me.

"Ha-ha, Is Kiki jealous? Or did she not get what she wanted?" Said a voice in a mocking tone. I quickly realized who it was it was Lieutenant Kira.

"What do you want? If you don't want anything then go away please...sir" I say almost forgetting the sir.

"Ouch. That hurt. What I can't hang out with girl." he says bringing his right hand up to place it at his heart.

"Good. Glad it did. One more thing I'm not your girl, Lieutenant Matsumoto is." I snapped

"Your right she is but me and you grew up together."

"So?"

"So...I want to know why you hate Lieutenant Hisagi."

"Well he shoved me yesterday, after I was picking on him."

"Ugh...Kiki." he says bringing his left hand to his forehead and shaking his head. "You know what he's going through. Finding out that your Captain just betrayed you really is not easy. It's hard for me too. Just not as hard as it is for him, he was really close to his Captain."

"I didn't tease him because of that."

"Then what did you tease him about." He asked walking towards me sitting down beside me.

"Because...Well...He took me a meadow full of flowers. I just thought it was funny seeing him have that kind of side to him." I say remembering everything that happened.

"Oh, well if it's where I think it is, you better say sorry to him." then he walks away. "Oh one more thing tell him how you feel. Stop holding it in." He add and finished walking away.

I really messed up big time. That's exactly what I will do. Tomorrow I will say sorry. I'm not so sure about saying how I feel.

...

Well today is the day that I tell Lieutenant Hisagi that I'm sorry. I don't really know how well that will turn out.

"Are you going to go see Lieutenant Hisagi?" Captain Zaraki says coming into veiw for me to see.

"umm.. Yeah. I have to tell him something." I say looking up at Captain Zaraki.

Captain Zaraki has been here for since my parents and my two brothers died from a hollow when I was 6. He showed up and killed it. After that he walked over to me and helped me up. Doing so he ask what my name was. A few days later I was still with him. He raised me, taught me how to fight and defend myself for other people and hollows. Ever since this day he has been like a dad to me. He may not be my Captain but I would die for him.

"Tell him what?"

"It's nothing just between me and him." I say turning around getting ready to leave to go find Lieutenant Hisagi. Instead Captain Zaraki grabs my arm. Spinnng me around to look at him.

"Kiki?" He says my name in a soft voice. "I don't want you to get hurt." His voice Harding.

"I know that's why I love you. You have always cared more then you should." I look him in the eyes and then hug him. "Never forget that."

"Ha-Ha, I know you do, and I love you too. You should go catch him before he goes to training." Captain Zaraki says spinning me around and pushing me out of the door.

...

I'm running around trying to find Lieutenant Hisagi. When finally I found him. Sitting in the same spot that I was at yesterday. But this time Lieutenant Abarai was talking to him.

"Why do I feel like these two are up to something?" I mumble to myself and walk closer to them. Renji turned to look at right after I took about four steps towards them.

"Look who's here." Renji says standing up walking up to me and picking me up and spinning around in a circle with me in his arms.

"Ha-Ha. Hi Renji. I've missed seeing you." I say. I really haven't seen him since he lost to Ichigo.

"I've missed you too." Renji said sitting me back down on the ground, And pulling me into a hug.

"Gross. Get a room you two." I heard Lieutenant Hisagi say.

"Come on Shuhei don't be so mean. I'm messing with you. Trust me, she's all yours." Renji says turning around to face Lieutenant Hisagi.

'She's all your?'. What does Renji mean by this.

"Lieutenant Hisagi...can I talk to you?" I say scared out of my mind on what he will say.

"Sure." He answers.