Chapter Two

Shuhei's POV:

I cant believe that I shoved her yesterday. I just lost it when she was joking around with me. I promised a long time ago to myself that I would never hurt her in any way. I guess I just broke that promise.

"So stupid." I say to myself

"Talking about your self?" a voice says that scared me to death.

I turn around to see no other then Captain Zaraki and his Lieutenant.

"Don't do that. You scared me."

"Hi, Lieutenant Hisagi!!" Lieutenant Kusajishi says coming into view from behind Captain Zaraki's shoulder.

"By the way, Kenny and Captain Hitsugaya are mad at you." she says acting all innocent

"WHAT? Why? What did I do to them?" I say scared out of my mind.

"You hurt Kiki, which gives me and Captain Hitsugaya a right to try to kill you" Captain Zaraki answers

Man, I'm so dead. Kiki is like a daughter to Captain Zaraki just like Lieutenant Kusajishi is, And to Captain Hitsugaya she's like a younger sister. That really means a lot from two Captains. I maybe should have thought about hurting her a lot more then I did. Don't get me wrong I really didn't mean to hurt her. It just kind of happened.

"Captain Hitsugaya is on his way right now Kenny." Kusajishi says giggling to at what she just said.

"I got to get out of here." I say walking towards the way out. But then I was grabbed by the shoulder and thrown on my bed.

"What do you think you doing" I yell at Captain Zaraki

"Hey, hey, you still have to treat us with respect. you know." Another voice says. I turn my head to see the one and only Toshiro Hitsugaya.

I'm so done for....

"We want to talk to you about the way you hurt Kiki." Captain Hitsugaya says in a clam voice.

"I know. Captain Za--" I was cut off by Captain Hitsugaya yelling at me

"DID I TELL YOU TO TALK?" He snapped

"N--" I stopped and shook my head 'NO'

"Why did you hurt her." Captain Zaraki asks

"Well, I...well she was making fun of me for taking to a meadow full of flowers." I say scared out of my minds on what they will say.

"I see." Captain Hitsugaya says

"Ha-ha, Wait let me get this straight you took her to a meadow full of flowers?" Captain Zaraki says laughing hard.

"It's not funny." I say.

"Okay well that's all we wanted to know. Come on Captain Zaraki." Captain Hitsugaya says walking out.

...

I can't believe my morning started like that. I'm extremely mature and calm but yesterday I was set off. Which is slightly odd because of my punk-like appearance. But ever since I was betrayed by my Captain I just haven't been the same. I'm not as calm as I was before. For some reason it's just the slightest things that make me mad.

"Shoot, I have to go meet Captain Ukitake." I say walking out of my room.

I then start running for Squad 13.

......

Once I got there Captain Ukitake told me to sit. So I did.

"So I hear that you fear your Zanpakuto. Is that true?" He ask in a stern voice.

"Yes sir it is." I say trying to be polite more then normal.

"Well why is that. Why do you fear it."

"I don't really fear it just the power it holds."

"What do you mean by that."

"What i mean is that 'He who fears not the blade that he wields has no right to wield that blade'. "

"Okay. You can go now."

"Okay sir." I say standing up bowing and walking out.

I thought just he wanted to know how i was dealing with my Captain gone. The truth is because he's gone I have a lot of responsibility now. I still hang out With Lieutenant Kira and Lieutenant Abarai but most of my time goes to my squad. I just don't understand why he would betray The Soul Society. Betraying The Soul Society is somewhat like a death wish.