chp.2

Two months later

Y/N DREAM (btw you live in a mansion) (your also like 7 years old in this dream)
"Hey (y/n) it's time to celebrate your birthday" your parent's called from the big living room, "Im coming!" I ran as fast I could to the living room and when I got there, both of their faces where melting "whats wrong honey?" Mother said, I slowly started walking away while still staring at them with a terrified face, they both started walking towards me while clapping their hands while singing in a low voice "happy birthday to you, happy bith-" "stop! your scaring me!" "Happy birthday to yo-" "STOP!!"
END OF DREAM (im sorry my little sunshines if I scared u)

Y/N POV
I quickly sat up breathing for air, sweating,crying and saying to my self "why, why am I even born?! Is their a reason for me to be in this cruel world!" I than heard the door open and saw mayrin "m-ms.(l/n) it's time for a bath" she said giving me a concern face, "oh,uh, yeah, I'll meet you their" I went inside my bathroom and striped of and got inside the warm water full with bubbles, "you can come in now!" I yelled out so she could hear me "y-yes my lady!" She than quickly came inside and started washing my hair, "my lady you do know your birthday is coming up, could we celebrate?" She asked, "I have no interest on celebrating my birthday, its pathetic"

Mayrins pov
Jezz that kinda stabbed me

Why does she not want a birthday party?

Should I ask? No, no, no, no! That well probably be a bad idea.
"Alright ms. (L/N) your done, I'll leave your clothes on your bed" I quickly walked out her room and went to find finny.

Btw your outfit is the one in the image above

Sebastians pov
I was Walking to the Kitchen and bump into someone "ow,sorry sebastian my bad but what are you wearing behind those clothes your wearing it felt like you got metal.." and the person who was speaking was (y/n), I held out my hand to help her stand "sorry my lady I didn't see you their either" she stood up using my help and waved good bye at me while passing me, I turned around and looked at her while she was walking away hm...she looks stunning In that outfit "MAYRIN WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?! SEBIASTAN IS GOING TO KILL US!!!" I hear finny and bard yell.

Authors note
Hey my sunshines I would like to tell you that im sorry for not updating and finals start wensday and I'll be making new chapters when I have free time and sorry for short story, I'm getting sleepy, anyway bye!