Getting Over You

BEFORE YOU READ

Hello readers! My name is Jessica and i'm the author of this book. I wrote this book when I was in eighth grade so this book is all over the place, like most of my stories are, and it's not top-quality work. Please, if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes you can message me and i'll try to fix it. Constructive criticism is allowed but please no direct hate. Even though this book is not my proudest work, I did spent time writing this. Anyways, thank you and continue reading :) 

BLURB

In which a girl writes letters expressing her feelings about her most recent crush.

DEDICATION

To him, who inspired most of my stories. 

COPYRIGHT

All Rights Reserved © Jessica Ann 2017

INSPIRATION

It's actually quite weird, but I got most of my inspiration from my 8th grade crush. His name was Andrew. Hopefully he never finds any stories that I write about him, because in my mind that would be totally embarrassing. I went through most of these emotions when we drifted apart and I stopped seeing him due to the fact that we went to different high schools. I was a stupid teenager, thinking I was young in love, but I didn't know if it was just pure infatuation or not but I really did have true, strong feelings for him. He just didn't seem to reciprocate those feelings. Anyways, enough about me. This is, Getting Over You.