Prologue

"Taehyung oppa! Hurry up!" Taehyung's girlfriend, Mina shouted from the living room

"Taehyung oppa! Hurry up!" Taehyung's girlfriend, Mina shouted from the living room. "We're going to be late!" She barged into his room.

"I know, can you be quiet." Taehyung asked gently as he threw his jacket around his shoulder. "Sorry," Mina giggled and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"Now, we can go." Taehyung smiled at his girlfriend and led her outside. "Mom, I'm going out with Mina. I'll see you later." Taehyung pecked his mom's cheek and headed out with his girlfriend.

"So, we're going to be meeting my best friend and her boyfriend who just moved from Busan." Mina started talking. Their hands swinging back and forth, clutched together.

Taehyung hummed in response. "They had long distance relationship, isn't that cute?" Mina asked, grinning at Taehyung.

"Yes, it is." Taehyung answered. "Anyways, where are they? We're already here at the park." He asked. He was having headache since morning and walking around like this seriously did not helped at all.

"Uhh . . . There she is!" Mina pointed at a girl and a boy sitting on a bench. "Mina, stop shouting." Taehyung shushed his girlfriend. Mina pouted and pulled Taehyung towards the couple.

"Hyeona!" Mina shouted—again— waving her hands. "Mina!" Hyeona stood up and waved back. Taehyung and Mina walked closer towards them.

"It's been a while." Mina said to her best friend, forgetting about the two male.

"This is Taehyung oppa, my boyfriend." Mina introduced him.

"He's so pretty." Taehyung thought as his girlfriend introduced himself to her best friend and her bestfriend's boyfriend.

"He's too pretty to be hers." Jungkook thought as he and Taehyung kept eye contact. "Jungkook oppa?" Hyeona, Jungkook's girlfriend, called.

"Ah, sorry for spacing out." Jungkook apologized. "It's ok, Jungkook oppa." Hyeona pecked his cheek. Jungkook felt embarrassed. Taehyung wasn't taking his eyes off of Jungkook and his girlfriend kissed him while Taehyung was staring at him.

Jungkook finally broke the eye contact with Taehyung and cleared his throat. "Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook extended his hand for Taehyung to shake.

Taehyung took his hand and shook it gently. His and Taehyung's hand fitted better than their girlfriends' for some odd reason. Though, Taehyung had huge hands.

Throughout the hang out, Jungkook and Taehyung glanced at each other quite too often, while their girlfriends were busy talking about girl stuff.

"Well, we better go." Hyeona stood up with Jungkook following her action. "Aw, already? Well, it was nice to see you both." Mina whined, standing up.

"Bye guys." Hyeona said and headed towards the other direction. Taehyung and Jungkook held eye contact for good few seconds and turned around.

"So, did you think Jungkook-sshi was good looking, Taehyung oppa?" Mina asked, clutching her hands with him. "Yeah, he was." Taehyung said spacing out.

"I know right." Mina giggled. "Why? You have a crush on him?" Taehyung asked, not really giving a fly about it. "What? No! I love you" she kissed his cheek.

* £ *
a.n: is this good for prologue haha 😂 well I hope you'll like the story.

The characters in this story aren't any k-pop idols. Just them, the name. Nothing related to kpop. So, no, not Mina from AOA or Mina from Twice.

This book's original name was 'Prettyboy' but then there's another taekook book with same name so. I first thought that book's name was 'pretty' only. I have short memories which I hate.

So, I changed the tittle to, "He's pretty"

WARNING: this story contains reference to songs and many more, please beware and know all are credit given.