Sequel pt2

Jungkook and Taehyung got up early in the morning to get ready for today's small get to together with their old pals. Their cafe , which was called, Love Cafe was closed today. "Jungkookie! Happy anniversary!" Taehyung beamed. "Happy anniversary, Tae!"

"Can you take Taegguk for a walk? I'm going to make something to eat." Jungkook groaned. He wasn't really fond of dogs, or any kinds of pets. "Okay." He uninterestedly said and went outside with Taegguk by his side.

+

After Jungkook was done walking Taegguk, he came straight home and started eating what Taehyung had made. "Jimin and Yoongi hyung should be here any minutes, they said they'll come early. Especially Jimin, because he saw the picture you posted of Taegguk in Instagram™."

Taehyung hummed checking his Instagram™ filled with likes and comments on his recent picture of Taegguk.

❤︎ 102,730 likes tae_kook our taeggukie is so cute ! we got him today!❤️😭😘View all 2940 comments

❤︎ 102,730 likes
tae_kook our taeggukie is so cute ! we got him today!❤️😭😘
View all 2940 comments

minimini : oh my god! He's so cuteeee! I just wanna hug him!
boys_luv1 : is that the new dog you guys brought? He's so cutee!!! 😍😍
pinklove : i can't wait to see him ! 😍 he's so adorable ! @knamjoon we gotta have a dog!
min_yoongi : eh...
knamjoon: sure princess @pinklove

[ a.n: lol I tried to make it look like Instagram ]

"All these comments are so cute, I have to hide ggukie from Jiminie." Taehyung pouted and picked up Taegguk. "Speaking of the devil." Jungkook smirked and got up to open the door.

"Where's Taeggukie!" Jimin screeched and bursted inside. "Hello to you too." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Hey." Same old same old Yoongi. "Come in."

"Yah! Let me hug Taeggukie!" Jimin whined, wanting the dog from Taehyung. "No, he's my baby." The male childishly said. "But you're going to have him everyday, let me hug him for today!"

"Agh, fine!" Taehyung handed him the dog. "When is Namjoon and Seokjin hyung coming?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. The said male shrugged. "But Hoseok hyung isn't coming, said he was busy with his dance class." Taehyung pouted.

"Aw, I wanted to see Hoseokie hyung!" He whined while Jungkook gritted his teeth. He went beside Taehyung and sat down. "Well, you can see me." Taehyung smirked.

"Are you jealous? You've always been jealous with Hoseok hyung for some reason." The older boy laughed. "I'm living with you." He rolled his eyes and turned to Yoongi. "Hyung, how's your studio going?"