Chapter 9 - No Plans

JERA'S POV

I was in the middle of a photoshoot when I heard my phone ringing several times but I wasn't able to pick it up and after the shoot, I had to rest inside my car. Pero ng pumasok ako sa agency na pinagtatrabahuan ko ay nabigla ako dahil pagpasok na pagpasok ko sa opisina, isang masamang balita ang sumalubong sa akin.

"Sorry Jera but you are fired. I'm sorry to tell you this but your dad----------"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? YOU FIRED ME JUST BECAUSE MY DAD TOLD YOU??" galit na sigaw ko sa mukha ng boss ko. I DON'T CARE. "WALA BA KAYONG SARILING PAG-IISIP??"

Inis na lumabas ako sa building at dumiretso sa kotse ko. Ano bang paki alam nila sa buhay ko? Buhay ko ito kaya hindi sila dapat nakiki alam.

RING

RING

"Mom? You know what daddy did to me, he dismissed me from my work. He is not fair!" sumbong ko sa mommy ko na tumawag.

("Listen darling, I'm sorry but you need to come here immediately and we will explain why. It's time for you to fix your life, you need to fix what you've messed up.")

Tooot

Tooot

Tooot

Just as I was about to speak, the line went dead. SSHHHITTTTT.WTF.

"Where's dad?" pabungad na tanong ko sa kapatid kong nanonood sa sala.

"At the library."

BLAG!

"Go back and knock!" mom seriously demanded.

"The hell with that idea. Huugh!" I pulled the chair and sit.

"Okay, palalampasin namin yan ngayon. But listen carefully, what is your plan with your baby?"

"I already told you that I HAVE NO PLANS not even a single plan! GOT IT MOM?"

"OKAY! Dad, can you talk to your son cause I just can't handle him anymore. Oh what have we done to have a kid like this. I need to relax right now or I might collapse." nasapol ni mommy ang ulo niya at lumabas sa library.

I look up to dad who is seriously drinking his wine, glaring at me.

"So are you just gonna stand there and stare at me?"

"Good you ask. I let Geoffrey dismiss you from the agency, I cut off all your allowance so all your credit cards were declined, you can not enter the ancestral house and your house--

"DAD, your joking, right?" hindi makapaniwalang bulalas ko.

"Listen son, I'm not yet done. Yes! You can't use your house, your mom and sister can not help you, I assure you. And lastly, you won't be able to get your share until you fix this problem." tinaas niya yung picture ng baby at si Micha. (A/N: Cliche na kung cliche, so? Lagi namang ganyan ang nangyayari diba?? Di ba?? AGREEE?)

Freakin' SHIT! I'm in a very big trouble. I forgot that my dad has many connections and can be manipulative. SHHHIITTT!

"WHAT?? I told you------"

"What I want is for you to marry that woman. I don't want to see any Hamilton abandoning his own child and the mother of his child."

"You want me to marry the dead?"

"Don't fool me Jera. You think I'm innocent enough." binigay niya sa akin ang isang birth certificate na kagagawa lang according to the date.

Binasa ko ang laman at nakitang may registration na agad ang baby. So the name of the baby was Jeraicha so that witch did this. Hmm. Quite nice. Pero ang pinaka nakakabigla ay ang makita yung pangalan ko and the mother is no other than Michaela Alvares. Si Micha.? What???

"Dad, it's not what you're thinking. The baby's r-"

"Jera, just be a man. Be brave and do it." tinapik niya ako sa balikat.

"Don't act like some coward spoiled brat!" sabi pa niya.

At iniwan niya akong tulala.

coward spoiled brat???

"And I forgot, you can not use your car too. But you can bring your motorbike." pahabol niya.

 Oh no.. spell doomed? J-E-R-A LOL!! hahaha