Chapter 1 - BOOM!

CHAPTER ONE

A brief history about this story, it was an original Idea of my younger sister her wattpad name is myIdea if you're interested. She gave me the title and asked me to write the concept of the story. So that's what I did.. She owns the title and the genre of the story, I made the conversation, plot and sequence. This is quite interestin I guess. Hope you guys will really super Love this story... Thanks for clicking!!

JERA'S POV

"Yes... Wai-wait, I think you are mistaken!! No-no-no that's not possible, I have many flings but I don't usually end up in bed.!!!" bulyaw ko sa tumatawag.

("Sir, we are just fixing things! You need to appear before the end of the month or else you'll end up in jail.")

"Oh sh*t!!!" sambit ko matapos makipag-usap sa taong yun.

Hindi ko kilala, basta ang alam ko,  I was having a good time then out of a sudden  someone called me saying I am a father. This must not be happening!!. Kaya nga hindi ako nakikipagrelasyon dahil hindi pa ako handa sa mga ganyang bagay tapos hindi ko alam na may anak na pala ako.

Sige nga??? Kung nakabuntis ako??? Sino ang ina??? SINO??? Ni hindi pa nga ako nakaranas ng ganun tapos ngayon may anak na ako.!!

IMPOSSIBLE..!!!

THAT'S A BIG BIG LIE... Yeah, I'll appear in front of you and I'll make sure you'll-----teka

Teka, parang binanggit niya yung St. Luke hospital ah. Dun daw namatay yung babae, bakit pa kasi namatay, kung hindi, di wala na sana akong problema.

Calling............

"Davies buddy, where are you??"

("Burial of my girlfriend's bestfriend, she passed away!!") medyo pabulong niyang sagot.

"I need your help. You need to tell those crazy people that I'm a virgin okay??? Just see me right now, I badly needed your help man!!"

(What are you talking about??? ...What is happening to you??? I thought you wanted to keep it as a secret!!) napahalakhak pa siya sa sinabi ko.

WOW! He thinks I'm going crazy. This is really bullsh*t!! Binabaan ko siya dahil na bwisit.

Dumiretso ako sa bahay ko at natulog. Kagagaling ko lang sa Baguio tapos yan ang sumalubong sa akin. Maybe I am just dreaming!!.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello!!"

("Where are you??? I have something to tell you!!") si Davies pala.

"Buddy, I'm resting!!"

("This is really important!! You still remember  the time when I told you that someone is looking for a sp*rm donor and you volunteered!!")

RECALLING

RECALLING

"OH SH*T!!!"

FLASHBACK

"Buddy, one of Kathy's workmates is looking for a sp*rm donor and gusto ni Kathy eh yung kakilala  ko raw. Alam mo namang hindi ko pwedeng hindi pagbigyan yun."

"Is she beautiful??" tanong ko kahit medyo tipsy ako.

"Yeah!!!"

"Sure why not!! Sayang naman ang gwapo kong ito kung hindi mapakikinabangan." tumatawa kong sambit.

"So what now??? Are you hundred percent sure about your decision???" tanong ni Davies.

"Of course, I'd like to do it, this is amusing. Ha-ha. Ikakalat ko ang lahi namin para naman hindi lang ako nag-iisa, di bah??"

"Sinabi mo yan ah, walang bawian!!"

"Yeah I mean it. This is really FUN!!! Wooohooooo!!!"

*END of FLASHBACK*

("So, you remember!!?")

"Oh - I never thought that it would be possible. So the baby was really mine???"

("Of course!! Sino pa ba???")

*SIGH*

"SO what will I do??"

("Syempre panindigan mo, sayo nakapangalan yung baby eh. You're the guardian so better settle it man!!!")

"Woah! I'll think about it."

Ding

Dong

Dali-dali akong sumilip sa peep hole at nakita ang isang babae na may dala-dalang folder.

"YES!" tanong ko pagkabukas nung pintuan.

"Good morning sir, I came to inform you about your daughter's case. The supervision order was  addressed to you by a certain widow named Ana Malasig. She died after giving birth to your daughter!!"

WHAT????

TO YOUR DAUGHTER

TO YOUR DAUGHTER

TO YOUR DAUGHTER

TO YOUR DAUGHTER

Yeah, as if I had an affair with her. To hell with that idea. I almost crush her face with my bare fist. I don't like the way she stare at me, as far as I know, she has nothing to do with my life. I don't even know her and we never had an affair.

"AND???"taas-noo kong tanong.

"If you will not settle this case, we will sue you to court for abandoning your own child." diretsang saad niya at umalis.

Hindi ko siya napigilan dahil sa pagkagulat. What??? Sue me for abandoning my child. WTF. Who told that woman to address her baby's custody to me!! ARRGGH!!! I hate this!!!

Wala akong magawa kundi ang sumunod. Hindi na ako nagpalit at pumunta sa address ng DSWD. Wow! It just happened magically. I donated a sperm and BOOM I have a son, wait is it a HE or SHE??? Never mind.

OW FREAKING SH*T!!! HOW WILL I EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO MY PARENTS!!! OH what a mess!! Napasabunot ako sa buhok ko. I knew my parents,.... they allowed me to do everything I wanted but not with this thing. It will surely put my entire dynasty into total devastation. HUURFFFF!!!

Sana po nagenjoy kayo kasi ako po mismo ay enjoy na enjoy sa pagbabasa.. hehe kahit sarili kong gawa nagagandahan ako sa simula ng story.. NGEK hehhe