Chapter 15

hey guys sorry i's a little late but here's the chapter!

Chapter 15

I walk into the living room finding Lydia and Allison already sitting there waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" Allison asks

"Not really, but I have to do this."

"We'll help you through this Calla" Allison says hugging me.

"Yeah totally, we are both there for you lily." Lydia says getting out her car keys.

We walk out to her car and get in.

"Where do you wanna go to get it?" Lydia asks

"CVS" I sigh

"Okay" Lydia says starting the car.

We pull out of the drive way of the pack house and Allison turns and look at me.

"Don't worry Calla, it'll all be okay. We support you 100%" Allison says giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you guys, you guys are the best friends a girl could ever ask for. I love you girls." I say side hugging them both.

"No prob." Lydia says

'Yeah totally" Allison says.

When we pull into the CVS parking lot I get out and walk into the store. Allison and Lydia following behind me. I walk to the section with the pregnancy tests and grab the most expensive and most accurate one. I've been puking for the past week and I missed my period so we are buying one to be sure.

I pay for the tests and get back in the car. When we get to the house we go up to my bathroom and lock our selves in there. I take the tests out and pick one up. After using them I put them on the counter waiting for the buzzer to go off.

We all sit in silence.

"What if it's positive?" I ask about to cry.

"Then we will find a way to get through this, we will be here the entire time. I promise. But your pregnancy is only a few weeks long so we will need to get something set up fast." Allison says.

"Guys..... I-I don't know how but... I'm scared." I say starting to cry.

"Of course you are lily." Lydia says hugging me

"I mean I would be scared to. Your only 18"

Lydia whips the tears from my eyes.

"But we'll find a way to get through this. With or without Derek We will ALWAYS be here to help you. Weather it's because you need a break or you just want to go out for a bit. We're gonna help."

"And we'll help anyway we can to get you through the pregnancy to, I know it's only 3 weeks long but your gonna be in pain for the time being. I already have a doctor on the line to get you pain medicine." Allison says walking over to the tub and sitting on the edge.

The buzzer goes off and I pick it up. Now that I know I have people there with me I'm actually excited to have children. I look at the test and then turn to the girls.

"So?" Allison says

"What's it say?" Lydia finishes

'I-It's positive" I say looking at them.

They scream "Calla, your having a baby!" Lydia cheers.

"I have to tell Derek." I say.

"Yes go, go now." Allison says.

I put the test back on the counter and walk down to the game room wear I found Derek and Scott.

"Derek can I talk to you?" I ask peaking in

"Yeah babe, hold on"

I walk into the hall and wait for him. He comes out a few seconds later.

"So what you wanna talk to me about?" He asks

"There's something I have to tell you, but you have to promise you won't freak out." I say

"Okay I promise." He says.

I look him dead in the eyes. "I'm pregnant." I say

His face lights up.

"Your pregnant!" He says twirling me.

He pulls me into the living room where everyone was now.

"We're pregnant!" He says

Everyone cheers. Except one. Scott.