III

Chinese School 

/ˌCHīˈnēz sko͞ol/

noun

An inescapable hellhole that consists of poor grades, disinterested students, and a ton of yellow bitch-head teachers; all of whom are present on a typical Saturday afternoon. 

.

.

.

Skipping class for the first time was probably the hardest, best and worst thing I've ever done in my life. The second I decided to walk forward instead of turning right, to run upstairs instead of walking downstairs, I knew there was no turning back. 

But it's not like I hate volleyball class. It's Chinese school that wants to be a bitch- extending their time period from three hours to f-cking four hours. 

Another hour to waste in the hellhole we call "Chinese School". 

Some genius apparently thought it was a good idea to add sport courses. And another genius thought it was a good idea to enroll me in one. 

Volleyball. Great.

Now back to my first topic. It's not like I hate volleyball. And it's not like I absolutely hate  volleyball classes.

It's embarrassing. One, I'm horrible at volleyball. And two, there's him- aka the 8th grade volleyball god (in my eyes, at least). I swear, even his little brother is better than me. 

He is freakin teacher (and volunteer), and I'm just a regular student. 

And it's funny because we're both 13. 

That's why I skipped class. 

Because my dignity is priority. Because my pride just can't be hurt. Because my brain can't accept the fact that he's better than me.

Because I'm stupid.