+Epilouge

The day could not be any more perfect. Brendon could have sworn if you listened close enough, you would hear the birds singing a song that was composed specifically for this day.

Brendon woke up right at the sound of his early alarm. He was practically jumping on the bed to wake up Ryan, like a child on Christmas morning. But today was much better than Christmas.

"Good morning, baby." He said with a happy grin as Ryan stretched groggily and smiled at the giddy boy straddling his hips.

"Are you ready?" Ryan says after a yawn.

"More ready than I'll ever be in my entire life." He says excitedly as he pokes Ryan's chest.

"Glad you're excited. Let's go." He says as Brendon slides off of his hips. The remainder of the morning was Brendon humming a happy singsong that would always take him back to this day.

"I love you so much, Bren." Ryan says as he takes the younger's hand with his free hand. Brendon gushed about the beautiful trees and grass and pond and- well, everything. When the car parks Ryan squeezes Brendon's hand before letting him go.

"I love you too." Brendon shouts before Ryan walks to his dressing room. They wouldn't see each other until later that beautiful afternoon. Did I forget to mention that this day was perfect?

+++

Remember that time Brendon thought he would never see a better sight than the silhouette of Ryan after four years apart? He was wrong, very very wrong.

As the people in the chairs stood and watched Brendon at the back of the aisle, he wouldn't look at anyone other than the man that he was walking down to meet. Their gaze could not be cut by the sharpest blade. Neither of them would even move their glances to a family member or friend, their eyes were locked together.

All of the words told by the pastor were blurred out by both of them. Their words were on autopilot, which had been practiced times before at rehearsal. Their hearts were thrumming and nothing could describe the sight of their first kiss as a married couple.

That was the most amazing sight that either of them would ever see.

The crowd erupted in claps and cheers as they held each other tight. It felt hard for them to let go of each other, but they did. They let go and look out to the crowd of people sitting in chairs for the first time. Brendon looks at his mom and sighs with the biggest smile he could ever fathom, tears of joy springing from his eyes.

Ryan had already been crying beforehand. The moment he was allowed to move closer to Brendon, he let it out and kissed him hard with a sob. Brendon rubbed the small of his back to calm him down, but that could only go so far. They walked down the aisle with their joint hands in the air.

+++

Ryan giggled as he fed his new husband a piece of cake. All of their friends standing beside them and applaud and laugh. Melanie and Lynn wore matching dresses that were picked to match the color scheme of the entire wedding. Dallon and his new wife Breezy clap and smile. Spencer squeezes Jon's hand as they watch their friends enjoy their first moment of marriage.

As everyone danced to the music played by the DJ, Brendon went around socializing with his friends and family. Ryan was in the middle of a serious dance off with his new nieces and nephews.

"Only a matter of time until you guys tie the knot." Brendon shouts to Jon and Spencer over the loud music.

"We've got a little while until then. We haven't been dating since we came out of the womb, like you two." Jon says with a laugh.

"It wasn't the womb, babe, it was preschool." Spencer says sarcastically.

"Well aren't you two just the funniest." Brendon mocks them and then flips the couple off with a grin as he walks away.

The fast music slows down and Brendon immediately recognizes the iconic Sinatra song. The crowd of dancers clear away and all eyes are on Brendon and Ryan.

Brendon let Ryan pick the song to their first dance and surprise him. Brendon's heart flutters as Ryan gestures his hand out for the younger to take it.

They held each other close and swayed to the beat of the slow but happy song.

"You know I'm really glad you didn't pick a sad song." Brendon says as he sniffles while staring into Ryan's eyes. Ryan smiles and shakes his head.

"Why not?"

"Because I would be crying even more right now." Brendon says as he releases a laugh and his tears spring loose.

"I love you, Brendon Urie." Ryan says with a sweet smile and a kiss to his temple.

"And I love you, Ryan Urie." At the sound of his new name Ryan's stomach does a flip. It was fitting.

"Who's got two thumbs and is gonna be with you for the rest of your life?" Brendon tries to say clearly but his voice is still filled with his tears of joy. Ryan rolls his eyes and presses his lips to Brendon's to keep from finishing his God awful joke.

The End

-A/N: thank you all so much for reading and I hope you all enjoyed. I'm very proud of this story and I'm so glad to hear positive feedback from it. ily guys thank you !!