Imagine Two: Ben Solo

** Imagine Ben telling you he's going away for a while to go train with his uncle, and he's leaving you behind alone because he's the only friend you have, and all your family abandoned you as a child **

   "You wanted to meet here for what reason now?" You asked him, you were two years younger than him, seventeen years of age. He was nineteen.

  "They're sending me away." He says. You fell back, confused. Sending him away? Why would they send him away? He's perfectly fine!

  "Away? Away to where Ben?" You ask him, you sat in the grass, surrounded by the wild flowers growing. You started picking at the grass. He sat beside you, watching as the green slid between your fingers.

  "To my Uncle's school. They want me to train, they feel my power is too strong for me to control. Too powerful to be unprotected. They fear I'm going to the Dark Side." He said, you looked at him in disbelief, tugging your fingers away from the grass quickly and hearing a little snap! As you broke it.

  "Dark side? Dark side? Ben you're not evil though! You're perfectly fine! you've got more good in you than I've ever seen in a human being!" You say.

  "Haven't you noticed yet? My temper is very short, I have these sudden feelings to just... Just... Sometimes I dream of killing people." He forces out. You stare at him, not knowing what to say to him.

  "Ben that's not-"

  "Not normal? Don't you think I know that  Y/n?" He snapped.

  "Ben, I'll wait. I'll wait for you to get better and then you can come here, and we can continue our lives as if nothing happened." You say. He nods. You set a hand on his. "You'll be back soon, right?" You ask him.

  "I don't believe so."

  "Well then, how long will you be gone?" You ask him.

  "Stay with my parents Y/n, they may not always be right there, but they love you. So if you need them, they will be beside you." He says, and then adds, "occasionally." He standing up. You stood up beside him, you already felt warm tears falling down.

  "I'll miss you." You throw your arms around his neck and you cry on his shoulder. His arms warm your back as he holds you. He says nothing as you pull back and kiss his cheek lightly. "I'll miss you so much Ben!" You cry.

  "I'll miss you too Y/n. Be strong. I'll come back for you. I promise."