Chapter One

Kiki's POV:

I'm late. Man if I'm late again to training I'm done for Captain Kuchiki told me if I'm late again he was going to talk to my Captain about me being moved down from third seat down to fourth seat. I really can't let that happen.

After putting my training clothes on I run out and then I run into someone. Great like my day can't get any worse. But who ever I ran into was strong, cause once I made contact I fell on my butt.

"Oww." I say not really caring about who I ran into. But dang did it hurt.

"Oh, Kiki, you have to be more careful." I heard a stern voice say.

Looking up to see who it was. Man was I surprised to see him. He was supposed to be at training just like me. Of course his training is different from mine. I'm not a Lieutenant like he is.

"Sorry, Lieutenant Hisagi. I didn't mean to run into you." I say as possible. I mean me and Lieutenant Hisagi grew up together. we're like best friends. But he has always been older then me. So when he was in his sixth year I was in my first.

I remember that when we both went to the Soul Reaper Academy he would act like he didn't know me. It just got to the point that I had enough of it and called him names. After I did that I didn't hear from him until I graduated from the academy. He joined Squad 9 and I joined Squad 10. We wanted to join the same squad but after we went to the academy we decided to go to different squads.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO CALL ME SHUHEI?" He yelled loud enough I'm everyone that was near us could hear.

"Sorry." I say softly.

"Wait aren't you supposed to be at training?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Yes, but I'm not going. I already know that you have to be there. Missy." He says, but says 'Missy' in a funny way

"Oh, Crap. I'm so dead."

"Calm down. Just skip like me."

"I can't skip. I don't want to be a fourth seat. I just got to stay a third."

"Kiki, I've got your back. I'll just say that we ran into each other and started talking and time got away from us." Shuhei says putting both of his hands on my shoulders, then pulling me into a hug.

"I would never let anything happen to you." He says hugging me tighter.

....

"Wow, It's so beautiful. Who knew that you knew where this place was Shuhei." I say grinning.

After talking to Shuhei out side my room. We both decided to skip training and go hang out together. He took me to a meadow full of flowers. It was so beautiful, but what really got my attention was that he knew where this place was so I just had to mess with him about that.

"Oh shut up. Every guy has there weakness." He says sitting down, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Yeah, and I can see yours is flowers." I say laughing so hard.

I turn my head to see him getting up and walking away. Why is he taking this so hard I mean I'm just joking with him. I would never try to hurt him he means the world to me. What I mean by that is that I have a crush on him. I have ever since he was in his sixth year at the academy and I was in my First year. I just know that telling him wont be good cause he will never feel the same way.

"Hey, wait up" I yell and run up to him.

When I reached him he refused to look at me he just looked somewhere else.

"Shuhei, look at me." I say. I hurts me to see that I hurt him.

"THAT'S LIEUTENANT HISAGI TO YOU!!" He yelled at me and shoved me to the ground.

Oww. That really hurt despite the fact that he shoved me really hard.

"You know what I was stupid to think that you could actually be nice for once." Not that he's not nice he just is a jerk sometimes.

"Whatever just go leave me alone." he snaps at me. Which made me flinch.

"Fine I will but know this. Stay the heck away from me. I want nothing to do with you." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

I really didn't mean anything that I just said. But I'm not going through what I had to go through before I joined Squad 10. But all I could do was run, run as far away from him.