It was a real smile.

I have just woken and i see a bright light and someone standing in front of me and that's the moment I was brought into this world .
My name is Sophia and my two best friends are Alex and Christina , we've been best friends since I moved into their estate in balbriggan. Alex had blonde hair just like me she had brown eyes and always had her baby fat but it was adorable , Christina had brown hair with green eyes and she was a bit like Alex with the baby fat it was adorable they were also sisters so makes sense a bit . Then me I had blonde hair blue eyes.
We were so close  and also had our fights but stayed so close , I loved it everything was so perfect , I got along with my two brothers and I've another brother on the way , my parents were the best .. And I always had a smile on my face , everything was positive to me . The summers with all my friends and family were amazing , the blue sky , sounds of laughter from people , the green grass to sit on to have picnics , the smell of cut grass and smell of food everywhere , it was the best thing ever ...
Till that one day I had to move  house ...
It was basically the last time I seen my friends I was age 8 and that was the day my smile went ...